Odd

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Shikimi_Farkash, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Shikimi_Farkash

Shikimi_Farkash Registered Member

Yesterday I got into a fight during which I hit my head. Today I feel dizzy abnd I'm little concerned. I'm sore all over and all I wanna do is sleep. So yeah, I'm a little worried. :cry:

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'll save everyone else the trouble of posting on this thread but giving you the following advice:

See a doctor then take it easy for a few days.

3. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Sounds like a concussion. See a doctor. If you're experiencing symptoms the day after, its a good bet its serious. Its better to get a doctor to rule out a fracture, then to have one and not get it taken care of.

4. Shikimi_Farkash

Shikimi_Farkash Registered Member

Okay. Time to call the doctor! Thanks guys!

5. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

Did you at least win the fight? I assume you were fighting a woman?

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Like Smelnick said, it sounds like it could be a concussion, which is nothing to mess around with. Go see a doctor immediately.

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I wonder what happened to this guy. It was well over a week before Pond replied. He could have slipped into a coma if he went to sleep.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

He hasn't logged on since feb 2. However this member isn't on that regularly. He can go on days/weeks without posting then come back to post again. I guess a better thing is, OP if you see this, give us a sign that you're well.

Steve is right, he could have slipped into something dangerous. When my kids bump their heads it's what we look for...signs like unusual drowsiness, loss of consciousnesss, vomitting, etc.