Odd Question

Which would you pick?

• Total voters

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright, I couldn't really think of a good title for this thread.

If you had to switch places with one of two people, the first being somebody of the same gender but extremely unsuccessful at life, the second being somebody of the opposite gender and very successful at life, popular, etc, which would you do?

Believe it or not I actually ask these questions to people in real life. Earlier today I asked a guy if he would rather be Hayden Christensen (a terrible actor) or Natalie Portman, a pretty good actress. That's what I was originally thinking of that made me think of this thread.

So, which would you pick and why?

the opposite gender and very successful at life, popular, etc,
This. I don't really care if I'm a dude or dudette. I'm a loner in real life, so I doubt I'll have any "relationship" (sex) with anybody. Being successful at life and ect... is awesome. Who wouldn't want to be ect...? =P

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'd pick the successful female. I'd have money, friends, and I assume happiness as well. Wouldn't mind having boobs either. That's a lot better than being an unhappy, unsuccessful male.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I don't mean to be rude, but what a useless question. Who the hell would choose to be unsuccessful just because it meant staying a certain sex.

I think my answer is fairly obvious from that.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I dunno - if the definition of "extremely unsuccessful and a loser" is Hayden Christiansen, that doesn't sound so bad. He's probably rich, he isn't ugly, and I don't know of anything that actually makes him a loser...

Bliss

Sally Twit
Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing what it would be like to have a penis. Plus, no childbirth and no periods. YAY men!

Hayden Christiansen, that doesn't sound so bad. He's probably rich, he isn't ugly, and I don't know of anything that actually makes him a loser...
I was thinking this, too. If I was Hayden Christensen reading this topic I would be pretty peeved at Hybrix for such an insult.

Dali

Registered Member
I have never heard of Hayden Christensen, I am going to google him.

I would rather be the opposite sex and be successful but I would prefer to be in my own skin and accomplish all of that but then that's the problem lol.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dunno - if the definition of "extremely unsuccessful and a loser" is Hayden Christiansen, that doesn't sound so bad. He's probably rich, he isn't ugly, and I don't know of anything that actually makes him a loser...
Lol, well I took the actual OP a bit further for the sake of making things interesting. Hayden is a good guy, he just isn't a great actor by any means. Ask any Star Wars fan and they'll have a mini-rant about his acting in Episodes 2 and 3. :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would definitely turn into the successful female, and I wouldn't even think twice about it. I'm sure I could have lots of fun at the same time as well.