• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

October 2010

Dabs

Registered Member
October 2010 has 5 Fridays....5 Saturdays...and 5 Sundays.
This will not happen again for another 823 years~

Iris

rainbow 11!
i want to hug both of you, alisa and amy.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
be nice

Dabs

Registered Member
And for good measure......today (Sunday)......is a date that happens ever so infrequently.....you can write 10/10/10.
Isn't it wonderful to learn something new each day, even if it is trivial?? ~Lmao~

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
And for good measure......today (Sunday)......is a date that happens ever so infrequently.....you can write 10/10/10.
Isn't it wonderful to learn something new each day, even if it is trivial?? ~Lmao~
I thought it was what you were going to say first, the 10/10/10. zOMG it won't happen again for another hundred years! :lol:

Me, I'm just looking forward to a year, a month and a day from now, 11/11/11. Years ago, awesome people were born on that month/day.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Glad I was around for this big event. We should celebrate LoL
Well we have plenty of opportunities to. Five Fridays and Five Saturdays to celebrate to be precise! (And five Sundays if you don't care about being sober for work on Monday)

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Nay, nay! There were five Fridays, five Saturdays and five Sundays in October of 1999 and there will be again in 2015 and 2021. Leap years make the pattern slightly irregular, but when you average it out, the month starts on a Friday precisely once every seven years. Think about it: there are only seven weekdays that any month can possibly start with.

Last edited: