• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Obama's the cause for cancer

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
What do you mean, everyone knows Obama is the messiah, the second coming of Christ!

Wait a minute, maybe you're right. If Obama is God then he did create EVERYTHING, including cancer.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
i dont even bother going to MD haha...what's the point?

Ya know, since its possible to fix the economy in 12 seconds.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I love kids... They really do say the darndest things. Today I was outside and I over heard my neighbor's kid say the president is stealing our money and mexicans are stealing our drugs. Raise 'em racist, that's a great idea.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I love kids... They really do say the darndest things. Today I was outside and I over heard my neighbor's kid say the president is stealing our money and mexicans are stealing our drugs. Raise 'em racist, that's a great idea.
It's true. My children are going to communicate entirely in racial slurs and other offensive gestures. I don't see how this plan can backfire.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Did anyone pick up on the detail that his middle name is Hussein?!!?!?!