• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Obama's out the door obstructionism

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Obama seems to be doing his best to throw a wrench in the Trump presidency. I don't remember Bush doing this to Obama. He ties Israel's hands by blocking settlements at the UN. Not that I think everything that Israel does is great but apparently this was a bargaining tool for them. Which congress is now thinking about defunding the UN over it. He is also permanently banning any oil drilling in the Arctic or Atlantic. Not for the next 5 or 10 years but permanently. Really have to wonder if that man thinking about the US or just shutting Trump down. After Christmas when he gets back from vacation I have to wonder what is next.

U.S. rebukes Israel and allows U.N. condemnation of settlements

Congress Threatens to Defund UN over Anti-Israel Vote

Obama Races To Destroy Anti-Terror Program So Trump Can’t Use It

Obama’s Last-Minute Offshore Drilling Ban Could Be Illegal

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
One man gets to draw a circle around areas offshore and say you can't drill here. With no input from Congress or the people that voted for him. That's called a dictatorship.