• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Obama: The sociopathic usurper

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
@ Cons: The mentally ill are not "locked up" in this country (unless they are convicted of crimes). Most live independently, or at least as independently as their condition permits. Sociopaths can and do successfully live independently without committing crimes.
------
Some sociopaths are very successful, one has even become president and narcissist-in-chief :lol:

@ Unity: 90% of statistics are made up on the spot, was yours? ;^)
------
@ Jeanie: Don't you get it? I am calling Obama a narcissistic anti-American sociopathic dickweed. ME, your buddy Smilin'. I'm the one making these assertions. I USED that article to make MY point. Am I fear mongering?
No, I'm expressing OUTRAGE at that transparent jerk and telling everyone that the EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES!

I have repeatedly called him far worse than his given name. Am I "fear mongering" or loudly expressing my opinion?

Here is another example of his narcissistic sociopathic behavior: When he wins an election it is a mandate and his assention to the throne will "stop the rising oceans and heal the earth" (his words paraphrased). But when republicans win by the biggest majority in decades that is not a mandate and they need to seek compromise with the almighty Obama.

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
And I'm saying neither you nor this article provides any supporting evidence for the accusation that he is a sociopath.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
And I'm saying neither you nor this article provides any supporting evidence for the accusation that he is a sociopath.
Really? Lets review:

Smilin' point #1: Pathological liar, Obama lies about his awareness of the black liberation theology taught at the church that he attended for many years.

Smilin' point #2: Narcissistic attitude, Obama claims that because he was elected the seas will stop rising and the earth will begin to heal.

New Smilin point: Obama refers to republicans as "enemies" of Hispanics and states that they must be "punished" and later uses the racially charged "they need to ride in back" comment.

You know Jeanie, I can think of at least one and maybe even a few of each behavior and how Obama has provided a verifiable example off the top of my head. :lol:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
If pressed I could probably provide the same for you, having known you for 25 years, and you could probably do the same for me. That doesn't make either one of us diagnosable sociopaths.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
If pressed I could probably provide the same for you, having known you for 25 years, and you could probably do the same for me. That doesn't make either one of us diagnosable sociopaths.
Hahaha, let's not make this personal ;^)

Here's an idea, you pick the behavior, I'll provide examples of how Obama fits the criteria. :lol:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
SS, you're just doing what you always do: You run with some vague point as if its fact, ignore the evidence thrown at you and during all of it, you add nothing but insults, childish remarks, and denial. Some retired chiropractor thinks he can make a diagnosis without meeting the person (let alone actually having an appropriate educational background) and somehow it's a debate? He's just mouthing off and saying things people like you want to hear and instead of intelligently questioning it and making sure it's legitimate, you just start using it.

There is nothing to discuss here, it's just more pathetic banter from people making up stories. We'd be better off discussing rumors we heard in high school as those have more truth to them than these petty political quips.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
More laughs with Cons. As I explained to Jeanie, I'm not saying it is a fact, I'm using the article to express my opinion. That opinion is that I feel he exhibits behaviors that match the criteria of a sociopath. It is not a "diagnosis" it is an observation and opinion. I'm not asking you to agree, but I can defend my opinion that he acts like a spoiled little brat and behaves in a way that makes the comparison interesting and thought provoking.

So where is the "evidence" that my opinion is way out of line? What have I denied? As for using insults and childish remarks, coming from you I take that as a compliment.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Please.

You act as if you've been suspecting him of being a sociopath for more than a few hours. Those few hours of course, being the time since you posted this article. This feels largely faked and merely a product of you hearing what you wanted to hear or hearing something that appeals to what you wish to be true.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Hahaha, actually I'm pretty sure I've called him a sociopath here before. But I can't be bothered to go find it just to prove it to you. Besides, what term haven't I used to label Obama? :lol:
I do remember asking my wife a while back to make sure that I understood the term correctly. But maybe that was in relation to Kwame Kilpatrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.