• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Obama: The sociopathic usurper

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
People are scared of Sarah Palin?:lol: WTF! If they were paying attention they should be more scared of the most powerful sociopathic usurper on the planet: Barack Obama.

A psychiatrist friend passed on a link to this article:
Obama, Vacuous and Dangerous

I would defer to her expertise in the diagnosis of Obama as a sociopath.

What do you think?

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Dr. Gerald Stephens is a former Marine and retired [red]Chiropractic[/red] Physician, a member of the NRA and a strong Constitutionalist.
Canada Free Press: Dr. Gerald Stephens

We're supposed to buy the distance psychiatric diagnosis of a chiropractor?? That's some doctor; I've never even heard of a psychiatrist who could diagnose a patient without ever meeting them...

That said, manipulative charm? Lack of emotion? Really? In that case, I think a little sociopathy is required to be a politician of any sort, never mind the president.

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
@ PC: I was not referring to Dr. Stephens, I was referring to the psychiatrist that works with my wife who treats the mentally ill. It is she that brought this article to my attention.

While I'm not an expert in mental illness, like my wife and Dr. U., I believe that it is not when a patient presents a few symptoms but when they present an overwhelming majority of them. These are found in DSM IV which is the diagnostic manual for mental disorders.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
The article opened with Sean Hannity as a source. The credibility is already questionable even before the obvious problem PC pointed out. As PC pointed out, at least half of the political force in this country could be locked up in insane asylums under this blanketed lunacy as well.

Reactions: Sim

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
While I'm not an expert in mental illness, like my wife and Dr. U., I believe that it is not when a patient presents a few symptoms but when they present an overwhelming majority of them. These are found in DSM IV which is the diagnostic manual for mental disorders.
I get what you're saying --> Thing is, you can't make this argument without applying it to all presidents past! The first month of the Iraqi war saw 2x as many civilian casualties as 9-11, but that doesn't seem to bother Bush all that much. Are we going to diagnose him, too?

But the deeper issue here, to me --> Any doctor who believes this, who actually thinks this is a legitimate argument that should be taken seriously by the American public, should have their license to practice revoked immediately. First, like I said, the idea of making a diagnosis without ever meeting the patient is ludicrous. Second, the idea of allowing political bias to creep into our collective medical and scientific judgment sets precedents I don't even want to begin to contemplate.

Whatever happened to 'innocent until proven guilty' in the West?

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
@ PC: hahaha! I didn't mean to give the impression that my friend has "diagnosed" Obama, but we do share a disdain for him and his anti-American sociopathic behavior. Who knows what is in his heart. But I can clearly see his actions. One such example of his pathological lying is his outright denial of knowledge of rev. Wright's black liberation theology when he quotes it in his book with his racist comment about the "white man's greed". As stated in the article there are many documented examples of each of those characteristics.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
The article opened with Sean Hannity as a source. The credibility is already questionable even before the obvious problem PC pointed out. As PC pointed out, at least half of the political force in this country could be locked up in insane asylums under this blanketed lunacy as well.
And then resorted to including his middle name. Fear mongering. That's all this article is.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
And then resorted to including his middle name. Fear mongering. That's all this article is.
Hahaha. So anyone that utters his middle name is "fear mongering" that's a joke, right?! No I get it, any conservative that utters his middle name is fear mongering :lol:

You know what, this article was just a vehicle to express MY opinion of the sociopathic usurper as a contrast to those that "fear" Sarah Palin. That Obama is trouble and I am going to start yet another thread about how white folks gonna rise up just as another vehicle to rant about that anti-american jackass. :lol:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Hahaha. So anyone that utters his middle name is "fear mongering" that's a joke, right?! No I get it, any conservative that utters his middle name is fear mongering :lol:
The problem is that 90% of people using his middle name are trying to spread fear. If it was "James" they wouldn't have used it once. Islamaphobia and fear of terrorism is rampant, in reality. Ignorant people use that negativity for political gain. "Hey, we disagree with this guy's policy. Let's appeal to people's fear!"

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
If that's how you want to interpret what I said, then fine. It's not what I said, though.

I said this article is fear mongering. One of the things uneducated people fear about President Obama is that he's a Muslim and/or anti-American. Using his middle name in articles such as this - which provides no supporting arguments for calling the President a sociopath, only spells out what a sociopath is - plays on those fears. You can accept that or not, but it's completely intentional and deliberate; it's not merely "uttering".

Status
Not open for further replies.