Obama supporters support McCain

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by pro2A, Oct 20, 2008.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

So many uninformed in the Democrat party :shake: To think these idiots are going to possibly put Obama in the white house...

YouTube - Harlem voters

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Hopefully and most likely, they represent a minority of voters. However, I can't help but realize that I know at least a handful of people I know with this same kind of lacking in knowledge when it comes to politics.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

There are uneducated people voting on both sides. It's too bad these people help decide the election.

4. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

Seriously.

It's so sad that people don't realize that there are fools on both sides.

I can not and will not deny that there are people who do not support Obama for the right reasons/don't know what they're talking about, but to claim that there aren't foolish McCain supporters exactly like that is silly.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yes, we know Envy. Both sides got ridiculous "voters are dumb" threads today one being Jeanie's and the other being this one. It's more a matter of humor to be honest.

6. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

To be honest, we the people have no real affect on the outcome of the election.

Why was Bush in office the first time if we voted for Gore?

They just want us to think we are important as they do whatever they want right under our noses.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'm surprised that with the media-saturated environment and all the money the candidates put into the publicity and advertising, some people still don't know that Palin is McCain's VP running mate?

8. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

The electoral college. The states vote for the president, not the people ;) Did they not teach you that in civics class? The PEOPLE vote for the Reps in Congress.

9. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

Some stupid Obama supporters will agree with anything he says because he's black. Or for some shitty reason.

McCain supporters are no different. Terrorism for president? Come on. I thought people were smarter than this. If he was a terrorist, why the fuck would he be running?

10. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I just surprised how they got people with Sarah Palin.