Obama or McCain?

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by General-G, Sep 5, 2008.

?

Who will win?

1. Obama

56.3%
  2. McCain

43.8%
  1. General-G

General-G Registered Member

Who is gonna win?post the name,and i reapeat JUST the name,thank you.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

No, I'm not giving you just a name. If you want a poll, post a poll.

McCain. Why? Because I don't think Obama has enough strength to pull the Christian vote.

3. General-G

the why was not required -.-
    ------
    -------Obama---------

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  4. Merc

This is a discussion section. Deal with it or don't post here. If you're looking to merely poll people, then start a poll.

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

then 1, why is this in serious discussion, and 2, why ask for a poll without posting one?
    ------
    hmm. Merc beat meh

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  6. General-G

this aint serious?

7. Sim

Sim Registered Member

I would love to see Obama winning, but I am afraid McCain will make it. America isn't ready yet for a black President, there are still too many racists out there (even if those are just 5% or 10%, that's still enough to cause McCain winning).

8. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

I don't think it's possible to say for sure who will win at this point.. But I will assume McCain.

Even though I want Obama to win and absolutely do not want McCain in office, my vote doesn't matter in the end.

9. Merc

It isn't serious to expect people not to respond with a discussion in a DISCUSSION section. Are you being dense on purpose?

10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Dont we have a thread like this already? And I refuse to participate, if you want to find out who supports who here then read through the other threads its not that difficult. I just felt like hijacking your thread with useless text concerning nothing of the topic at hand much like you did mine earlier. Enjoy.

Oooh_snap likes this.