• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Obama approval climbing sharply: polls

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Acording to two new national polls, President Obama is seen favorably by a majority of Americans, with a groundswell of Independent support making up most of the difference. With Independents the deciding factor in nearly every presidential election of the last 50 years, this news bodes very well for Obama and the inevitable progression of the world political landscape.

Comments, questions, automatic denial of fact?

Poll #1 (CNN/Opinion Research): http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/01/24/rel2a.pdf

Poll #2 (Wall Street Journal/NBC): President's Ratings Climb - WSJ.com

Obama's Job Approval Continues to Rise in Latest Poll, Thanks to Independents

Poll: Obama approval at highest level since 2009 - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Independents taking second look at Obama - UPI.com

GOP offers little more than negativity | thenewsstar.com | The News Star

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Who knew after the November election it would behoove President Obama to move more towards the center and he coud begin by extending the Bush tax rates (it wasn't a tax cut, those rates were already set)?

Oh yeah, that's right, I did:p