• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Obama Admin sponsored terrorism

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Last edited:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
All I want to say, is why is it okay for you to post links to painfully and obviously bias websites but you mock other people for doing the same? :lol: Just saying!

To start off with, the columnist stays true to her label as a Fox News Conservative contributor by having no facts supported. I saw nothing cited and nothing supported. It would have been nice to at least have seen something researched or at least proof of research. Other than that, I don't know if there's much to commentate on. The whole article reads like an opinion piece (which is all it is really) and there is no evidence presented for any of the claims.

Until then, I'll just say "Meh, another Obama basher with no proof."

Tucker

Lion Rampant
The interesting thing here is that Baer and his wife are staunch Democrats and both have worked for the Clintons. I laugh at the paranoid suggestion that an infinitely powerful President Obama called down the protest, or could ever condone such a thing in his heart, but I'm with you in that people's homes should be considered sacrosanct and off limits to unfriendly public invasion, regardless of whether or not trespassing is involved. This is uncomfortably reminiscent of the "God hates fags" wack pack disrupting military funerals and I'm surprised to see that the throng of 'progressives' making these ill-conceived, counterproductive forays don't get the connection.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
@ Cons: Just because I point out the bias of a source does not mean I'm mocking anyone. Of course I welcome you to do the same. Apparently that was not all you wanted to say.

So please tell me which "facts" need to be supported. The fact that 14 busloads of SEIU thugs terrorized a private citizen? That the SEIU has a seat at the Obama admins table? That Obama has encouraged this type of behavior by his rhetoric demonizing bankers, wall st., insurance etc. etc.?

I wonder Cons, do you support this type of behavior? Is this the America that you want to leave for your heirs? I think it is dispicable and unAmerican. Will you join me in that assessment or will you defend this type of organized intimidation of private citizens?

@ Tuck: It is interesting, it would seem that no one is safe from SEIU threats and intimidation.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I read the piece and not only find it digusting, I didn't see a loose opinion not based on facts. If there is something out there that says this never happened or that Andy Stern wasn't the most frequent visitor I'd love to see it.

Unlike Tucker I don't laugh at the suggestion that Obama is orchestrating this, I think he's perfectly capable and I tend to lean towards believing it.

I wonder where the people at Salon.com are. If some nut goes on a rampage and kills people they blame talk radio but when Obama uses rhetoric to encourage class warfare and this happens suddenly no connection is to be found.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I'm with Cons, there is no meat here; only allegations and weak speculation:
"These protests, the ones storming Wall Street bank lobbies and now the private homes of bankers, are likely being carefully coordinated with the White House to increase their profile against the financial fat cats and help pass disgraced Connecticut Senator Chris Dodd’s financial regulatory bill."

"Like Chavez, he gets non-official “allies” to act as his henchemen and do the intimidation work. Obama provides the narrative and tells the story of “greed” while the SEIU provides the muscle."
Basically, what it says is "this happened and it's Obama's fault," without anything to back it up. It'd be like me blaming the KKK on Conservative leaders speaking out against illegal immigration.

And it's not like there's even a precedent to base it on rhetoric --> There is a ridiculous amount of greed amongst the banking, insurance, and Wall St. crowd.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
@ Cons: Just because I point out the bias of a source does not mean I'm mocking anyone. Of course I welcome you to do the same. Apparently that was not all you wanted to say.
Not mocking anyone? I have a distinct memory of a post some time back where I posted a link from . . . media matters? I think? I got a reply along the lines of "LULZ Media Matterz DURR librulls, lulz!" to put it mildly. I was just pointing this out as a humorous hypocrisy that you can post blatantly slanted links but when someone else does it, you treat it like garbage, something I'm attempting not to do with your link. However, it lacks any single cited point.

If I made a thread entitled, "The Tea Party is From Space and They're Here to Probe out Rectums and Steal Our Bagels" would you believe it for even a quarter of a second? Of course not! It sounds like ridiculousness and insanity had a love child. This is very close to that for me and I'm sure many others when they read this sort of junk. It gets shilled by all political ilk, not just the right. I don't want you to feel like I'm picking on the right. I've read plenty of blue bullshit as well.

The problems arise when they take an unsupported opinion piece as fast. Also, if you knew anything about me, you'd know that I think Obama has been a consistent failure for the current duration of his presidency. What drives me nuts (and did during the Bush presidency as well) are these deranged fantasies of presidents being closet dictators, terrorists, murderers, war mongerers, Kenyans, etc.

So please tell me which "facts" need to be supported. The fact that 14 busloads of SEIU thugs terrorized a private citizen? That the SEIU has a seat at the Obama admins table? That Obama has encouraged this type of behavior by his rhetoric demonizing bankers, wall st., insurance etc. etc.?
Link?

I wonder Cons, do you support this type of behavior? Is this the America that you want to leave for your heirs? I think it is dispicable and unAmerican. Will you join me in that assessment or will you defend this type of organized intimidation of private citizens?
Link?

Also, where am I defending this sort of "organized intimidation" or do I have to point out how the right absolutely creams their jeans over torture policies and capital punishment? Both sides are sick in the head, the sooner you realize it the better off you are.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
@ Tuck: I don't believe that Obama himself called in the SEIU mob to terrorize this family for the sin of holding down a job at BofA. He just created the
atmosphere where this type of abhorrent behavior is somehow rationalized as being acceptable, as if "those people" deserved it.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Unlike Tucker I don't laugh at the suggestion that Obama is orchestrating this, I think he's perfectly capable and I tend to lean towards believing it.
PretzelCorpes said:
Basically, what it says is "this happened and it's Obama's fault," without anything to back it up. It'd be like me blaming the KKK on Conservative leaders speaking out against illegal immigration.
Well, the recent leader of SEIU was the most frequent visitor to the White House:
SEIU’s Stern Tops White House Visitor List - Washington Wire - WSJ

Here's Obama saying the SEIU agenda is his agenda.
short version:
YouTube - Obama and SEIU Partnership

longer version
YouTube - Obama SEIU's Agenda is My Agenda

And just for fun, here's some tea-party violence. That's the SIEU members beating up on the tea-party guy and calling him a nigger. Such a nice group of people:
YouTube - Obama's SEIU Thugs Attack Black Conservative

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Not mocking anyone? I have a distinct memory of a post some time back where I posted a link from . . . media matters? I think? I got a reply along the lines of "LULZ Media Matterz DURR librulls, lulz!" to put it mildly.
Really? Is that how you remember it? May I suggest you revisit that thread and refresh your obviously short memory. I don't have any problem with your criticism of the source I linked.

Links?:
TESTMODE: Search Results IncludeBlogs=1&tag=Gregoy%20Baer&limit=20
SEIU - Service Employees International Union - Search Results

It looks like MIT provided a few too! How about that.
------
Also, where am I defending this sort of "organized intimidation"
When a sentence begins with a "do you", "is this", or "will you", and ends with a "?" is that a statement or a QUESTION?
------
I'm with Cons, there is no meat here; only allegations and weak speculation:
And it's not like there's even a precedent to base it on rhetoric --> There is a ridiculous amount of greed amongst the banking, insurance, and Wall St. crowd.
Really PC? So where is your source proving bankers, insurers, and wall street are greed incarnate?

Last edited: