Oakley thinks he can help Magic

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Fresh, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

2. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Obviously he'd say that. If I was the Majics organization I personnaly wouldn't sign him. He's getting up there in age and he's been out of the league for 3 years now. I'm sure he can still bang out there, but why wouldn't use a roster spot on him.

3. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Guest

Charley Oakley: "hmmm the Magic signed a one dimensional scorer to 120 million, I'm sure I can convince them to give me 10 Mill"

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If the Magic spend money on this guy it would be a stupid move. This guy cannot help any teams, he's to much of a risk, I believe he'd get injured after a couple of games. I doubt that the Magic are stupid enought anyways to do so.

5. mlh1981

mlh1981 Guest

Oakley hasn't any sort of productive season since 2000. That's a lifetime ago in NBA years. What he has to offer--toughness/muscle, wouldn't come in handy in todays league of power forwards who play around the perimeter

6. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

LMAO! Is he even serious? He must be going through a mid-life crisis or something! He retired b.c. he couldn't play the game anymore, sure he may be tough, but so are ALOT of other guys...LET IT GO OAK!!! JEEZ.