Oakley thinks he can help Magic

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Obviously he'd say that. If I was the Majics organization I personnaly wouldn't sign him. He's getting up there in age and he's been out of the league for 3 years now. I'm sure he can still bang out there, but why wouldn't use a roster spot on him.

C

Celtic Fan

Charley Oakley: "hmmm the Magic signed a one dimensional scorer to 120 million, I'm sure I can convince them to give me 10 Mill"

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If the Magic spend money on this guy it would be a stupid move. This guy cannot help any teams, he's to much of a risk, I believe he'd get injured after a couple of games. I doubt that the Magic are stupid enought anyways to do so.

M

mlh1981

Oakley hasn't any sort of productive season since 2000. That's a lifetime ago in NBA years. What he has to offer--toughness/muscle, wouldn't come in handy in todays league of power forwards who play around the perimeter

Z

Zanthrax54

LMAO! Is he even serious? He must be going through a mid-life crisis or something! He retired b.c. he couldn't play the game anymore, sure he may be tough, but so are ALOT of other guys...LET IT GO OAK!!! JEEZ.