• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Oakland Bound

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
So the Texans traded QB Matt Schaub to the Raiders, any chance Schaub can turn it around in Oakland?

knickstape2107

Registered Member
BourneofDarkness15 said:
So the Texans traded QB Matt Schaub to the Raiders, any chance Schaub can turn it around in Oakland?
Mediocre QB, at best, headed to a mediocre team, at best. Perfect fit. I see another mediocre season for the mediocre Raiders.

smh122

Registered Member
Raiders have a had a really good offseason. offense is still in the works and will need to improve to help Schaub. He needs guys to carry him on that side of the ball. Many weapons. DMC while talented, just cant stay healthy, and they let Jennings walk(Which I still don't understand), but getting James Jones was a big move for them. Gotta continue to improve the offense in the draft. Get a lineman, another WR and maybe a RB. Raiders D will carry them, but they are capable of being a sleeper in that divison

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Raiders are probably telling themselves Carson Palmer still had it when they got him.

Which is true, except the Raiders also sucked with Carson Palmer and it took going to Arizona to really revive his career.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
This is definitely an upgrade at the position. The only thing I would be concerned about is his salary he is due. I also hope we don't give up too much in way of picks because Houston just wants to clear his cap and that is the main reason they are trading instead of just letting him go.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Yeah I mean it couldn't turn out any worse than the other moves Oakland has made for QB's in the recent past