O Hai.

Toxin

Registered Member
Greetings. I'm Toxin, and I'm new to the forums.

That's about it.

Toxin

Registered Member
Greetings.

Tell us a little more about yourself.
Oh, heh-heh, well, I'm 16 years old, and in the southern United States. I'm currently finishing up the 9th grade as a homeschool student.

I've always loved forums (general discussion boards, in particular), so I easily came across you guys on the interwebz and joined. :p

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Oh, heh-heh, well, I'm 16 years old, and in the southern United States. I'm currently finishing up the 9th grade as a homeschool student.

I've always loved forums (general discussion boards, in particular), so I easily came across you guys on the interwebz and joined. :p
Cool, well we have a lot to offer. Sports, politics, games, news etc... hence the name I guess ;)

What are your interests?

Toxin

Registered Member
Cool, well we have a lot to offer. Sports, politics, games, news etc... hence the name I guess ;)

What are your interests?
The usual, I suppose. I'm into art (especially drawing), reading novels and comic books, and writing short stories and some poetry.

I'm also very much into music, particularly Classic Rock, lolz.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey cool, what type of stuff do you draw? I am into art myself and enjoy all types of it.

Welcome and hope to see you around!

Toxin

Registered Member
Hey cool, what type of stuff do you draw? I am into art myself and enjoy all types of it.

Welcome and hope to see you around!
Hey, thanks for the welcome. :)

I actually consider myself to be a bit of an amateur when it comes to art, as I only really enjoy drawing stupid stuff, such as cartoons. I'unno, it's just something I've done ever since I was a child. :p

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Welcome to General Forum.

You sound really interesting so I hope come back and stick around.

There's loads to do here so you'll never be bored.

I look forward to hopefully seeing more of you around the boards.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums my friend, hopefully these four messages won't be your last on the forums. We have tons of great sections here, so browse around and if you see something that catches your eye, dont be afraid to leave an opinion.

Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around.