• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NZ unveils efficient new suicide machine

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I heard Afganistan had a similar model Debuting this season. However their Suicide Bike is a bit more suggestive;

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Actually, the french and germans mastered that DECADES ago

Suicidal

300HP Blown I8+Solid axles front and rear+lots of positive camber+high center of gravity+no roll cage+drum brakes all around+ wheels as thick as your wrist=Recipe for disaster.

And then their is this....

YouTube - 1955 Le Mans Cras

Burning magnesium, and a 500pound motor fly through a crowd of spectators, killing 80, including the driver.

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
"Track marshalls flag down drivers as they pass the holocaust"

wow, when was this filmed? You'd think the term "holocaust" was a little sensitive to be used in Western Europe that soon :no:

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Not really, that really WAS a holocaust. Plus, the term "Holocaust" applied to the exterminations of WW2 wasn't coined until much later than this happened....

Yeah wikipedia says it wasn't popular until the 60s, predominately until 1978

Since the 1960s, the term has come to be used by scholars and popular writers to refer exclusively to the genocide of Jews.[4]
The term entered common parlance after 1978, the year that the popular Holocaust (TV miniseries) was broadcast on the American NBC television network.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I heard Afganistan had a similar model Debuting this season. However their Suicide Bike is a bit more suggestive;

That's interesting, Ice. I never realized how much the Afghani flag looks like our own. :lol:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Not really, that really WAS a holocaust. Plus, the term "Holocaust" applied to the exterminations of WW2 wasn't coined until much later than this happened....
nah, you're misinformed.

There are Hebrew Publications referencing the Hebrew equivalent of "Holocaust" that date back to the '40s. And "Yom HaZikaron laShoah ve-laGvura" which is the Holocaust Remembrance day was inaugurated in 1951. If the date on that video is correct... the video occured in 1955... 4 years after the Term Holocaust was applied to the WW2 Genocide Remembrance day.

I think you'd have a fist fight on your hands with a full blood Jew over the nitty gritty differences between the term "Holocaust" and "Endlösung der Judenfrage". Just one of those areas better left alone.

I was just a little amazed that an announcer would use the Term Holocaust. I'm not offended by it or anything, just kinda surprised that it was used.
------
That's interesting, Ice. I never realized how much the Afghani flag looks like our own. :lol:
its a US Embassy... I swear!

Last edited:

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
nah, you're misinformed.

There are Hebrew Publications referencing the Hebrew equivalent of "Holocaust" that date back to the '40s. And "Yom HaZikaron laShoah ve-laGvura" which is the Holocaust Remembrance day was inaugurated in 1951. If the date on that video is correct... the video occured in 1955... 4 years after the Term Holocaust was applied to the WW2 Genocide Remembrance day.

I think you'd have a fist fight on your hands with a full blood Jew over the nitty gritty differences between the term "Holocaust" and "Endlösung der Judenfrage". Just one of those areas better left alone.

I was just a little amazed that an announcer would use the Term Holocaust. I'm not offended by it or anything, just kinda surprised that it was used.
-
WOW! This is subtalk!

Boobies

Dabs

Registered Member
(Photo courtesy of kiwibiker.co.nz)

By all means....everyone step aside, let me be the first to attempt..and see if it indeed, does as the thread proclaims.