• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NZ All Blacks vs XV de France today!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
There's a rugby test match today in Marseilles.

As far as I can recall, their last meet was during the Rugby World Cup. I watched that and boy, what a game that was! I hope to see a similar show this time (and why not same winner, haha).

Impact

V.I.P.
No doubt someone in my house will be watching this match. I won't watch it but of course i'll be supporting the All Blacks

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
When I worked on Glasgow Hilton hotel over 10 years ago, I met the All Blacks. I am not a small guy, but they were all at the reception desk, and they made me look like a midget. There was one guy shorter than me, but he was huge in breadth.
That's my Rugby claim to fame. :p

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hey at least here, using the "hand" is allowed, hahaha.

I like watching the haka but I know some of the kiwis are prolly tired of seeing it.
------
The All Blacks were wearing...white!

And they dominated the match: 39 - 12

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
Weird, why the hell were they wearing white? Good to see we got a win though.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Weird, why the hell were they wearing white? Good to see we got a win though.

Well now that they had a good win with it, maybe they'll start wearing it more. :lol:

I'm disappointed with our plays. I watched the game later but it seems we had too much difficulty getting a touchdown. Our score is mostly for drops.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I think you mean "Try", I can totally see how you can confuse the two mind you.

New Zealand have a lot of solid players, and owe alot of victories to their ball skills and their kicker Dan Carter.

France is a very good team, but seems to rely a lot on the offense without a proper defense.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Oh dur, yes, the try. I was busy trying to explain rugby to my American friend earlier so I kept on using "this is like your touchdown", haha.