Nyotaimori (NOT work friendly)

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by viLky, Jul 21, 2009.

?

Would you try Nyotaimori?

1. I've tried it already, it was great!

11.1%
  2. I've tried it, and no more for me.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, it looks like it could be an experience...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes, as long as the woman/male is good looking.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, food safty.

33.3%
  6. No, it's humiliating.

33.3%
  7. Other (post)

44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Source: Nyotaimori - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Click spoilers if you want to see images showing what it looks like)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Would you ever want to experience this? Eating food off of somebody's body with a co-worker, your family or even by yourself?

Not for me. Feels too kinky, and looks like a lot of humiliation involved for the person subjecting themselves to this. Also, a dash of dominating the person laying there. Not really my thing, and... um, I wonder if it's truly sanitary. Heh.

'Experience everything once' is something I don't follow. =P

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Nah, I wouldn't go for that. Awkward! :lol:

I'd feel it's humiliating for them, I know nobody is forcing them to do it (or at least I hope not) but all the same, it would be way too weird.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Just imagine the eye contact when you're eating and looking at them. Extremely awkward!

Plus, it's extremely intimate (at least to me), and while I'm ok with a similar event with my spouse, not some stranger. Too much information about my fantasies? lul

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Wow hey nice NSFW tags vilky.

Some of us are at work here, dude. Be a bit thoughtful before posting stuff like this.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'll edit to have it be more "work friendly".

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, that may be a good idea, thanks :D

I don't think I would try this. It's just too strange. Then again, when you think of the things the average person does when having sex (not to mention the process itself), eating food off of someone is hardly gross.

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

they did that on The Surreal Life, when what's-her-name and Peter Brady were on it. They ate sushi off her. I can't remember her name, she ended up marrying Peter Brady.

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Adrianne or something like that. Season 1 winner of America's Next Top Model.

I saw when she did that...and Mini-Me was being a total perv. It grossed me out.

So no, I wouldn't want to partake in this particular custom.

9. Vallentina

Vallentina Registered Member

I won't eat sushi off a plate so there's no way I'd eat it off a stranger. :urp:

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I'm the same as Vallentina. I find the idea of sushi revolting and I would probably vomit if I was eating it from a plate or packet.
    I'll stick to plates for my food thanks! I can understand why people would want to eat their food from an attractive lady but I don't understand why the lady would do it.