• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NXT Season 4, week 1

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Starts tomorrow on WWE.com...

Anybody going to watch the first episode? I watched the girls so I'll watch this too.

Although I am nervous Michael Cole might not be there...which would take away from.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'll probably give it a watch, although I have a lot of work to do.

Does WWE.com have it available to watch (as a full episode) after it's been shown live online?

I was hoping with a non-Diva roster it was going to be back on SyFy.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
They always mention replays during the show so yeah, I would think that you could. I would try WWE.com or Youtube or something like that.

I guess they lost the TV deal for that night with Sci-Fi...who knows.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I guess they lost the TV deal for that night with Sci-Fi...who knows.
Kind of bums me out, because I'm looking forward to the season. Mainly because in this case it's guys I don't really know; so as with season one, I won't have any preconceived notions (as I was already a big fan of Kaval going in, and had a lot of support for McGillicutty and Harris).

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I'm totally rooting for Johnny Curtis and Brodus Clay (The MASTODON of MAYHEM). This could be a great season.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
WWE officials are looking to hold a fifth season of NXT, which is why the company's top developmental talent were held off the new season premiering tonight on WWE.com. Officials are hopeful that the program will find a home on U.S. television.
I was wondering why Steamboat, Consequences Creed, Tito Colon, Mason Ryan, Tyler Black, and DiBiase were all left off this season. This would explain it, that's for sure.
http://rajah.com/base/node/20986#

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mason Ryan is also Champion at FCW right now, which is another reason why he was left off. If all these guys, and a few more are part of next season, then it should be the best one yet. A lot of potential in the names that you just mentioned Millz, and they'll put on a show for the fans and show what the future is all about.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I was wondering why Steamboat, Consequences Creed, Tito Colon, Mason Ryan, Tyler Black, and DiBiase were all left off this season. This would explain it, that's for sure.
http://rajah.com/base/node/20986#
That would an AMAZING season, but the problem is DiBiase would need another pro since his bro is mentoring Brodus this season.

Regardless, I am looking forward to this season just as much as next.

Nice showing last night by Bateman and O'Brian, who I was a little apprehensive about initially. Shame we didn't see Saxton and Clay in action. Novak really impressed me as well.