NXT Season 2 Finale: August 31, 2010

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Tonight is the Finale of the second season of NXT. The last three remaining wrestlers are Kaval, Michael McGillicutty and Alex Rilex. Those are the three wrestlers that I wanted to make it to the final show and deserved to be there.

Who do you believe is going to win?

Use this thread to discuss about tonight's show.

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

If the WWE really listens to the fans it's probably going to be Kaval.

Since I doubt that they will, I'd think Michael McGillicutty.

I do like that Alex Rilex kid, though. :)

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

My bet is on Kaval winning just because of the fan vote. Riley will be around whether he wins or not I think.

McGillicutty could easily win it though. I can't wait to watch.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Out of the three wrestlers, I believe Alex Riley as the best charisma, it's a toss between who the better wrestler is though, the three are talented in their own way. Kaval's style is very different, which might be good for the WWE.

It's hard to say if Kaval is going to win, I just don't picture him in a World Title match.

None the less, these three will be on the roster soon no matter what happens tonight.
    ------
    Congratulations to Kaval for winning NXT Season 2. Riley was the first one to get eliminated.

Kaval got attacked by several members of NXT guys, but in the end he won the competition and now as a title shot.

Next season will be interesting but short. They'll be four guys and four girls. One of the female wrestlers is 6'9, she's a Giant. The only thing is that it will only five weeks.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  5. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

First off, I was definitely excited to see my boy Kaval win the competition. I can't wait to see what's next for him in the WWE.

The attack was kind of lackluster, which sucked. Lucky Cannon has a pretty cool finisher which he didn't do that well in a crowded ring. He did stand out in the attack, though...did well for being Lucky Cannon. Titus O'Neill totally blew selling MVP's playa's boot, and MVP just threw him out of the ring lol. Alex Riley threw Percy Watson out of the ring, only to be working side by side with him to attack Kaval less than a minute later! Haha good times, but McGillicutty did really well in the assault with selling his character.

I wouldn't be surprised to somehow see the season 2 rookies (or a handful of them) teaming up against Kaval for his first feud when he gets to (I'd think) Smackdown.

6. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

kaval is the fucking man so im very happy he won

i am not excited about season 3 though...no offense girls

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Breakdown of the complete scene of the ending of NXT Season 2:

--Kaval is about ready to give his speech
    --Lucky, Eli, Husky, Titus, and Percy jump in the ring and assault Kaval
    --Titus drags Kaval around the ring for roughly 15 seconds
    --Kofi, Morrison and MVP start running to the ring
    --MVP punches Eli a couple times, and Eli then walks out of the ring
    --Morrison and MVP double-team Titus, Kofi fights Lucky, and Percy/Husky begin assaulting Kaval
    --MVP hits the Drive-By kick to Titus, only for Titus to continue grappling with him for a few seconds, until MVP tosses him out of the ring
    --Kofi throws Lucky out of the ring
    --Kofi then stares at Percy Watson, while MVP and Morrison watch as Kaval gets Slammed by Husky (To which Josh says "Does anyone want to grab Husky Harris")
    --Riley and McGillicutty rush to the ring
    --On the outside, Lucky is seen dragging Morrison out of the ring, kicking him once he is on the ground
    --Percy and Riley double-team MVP, the refs double-team (hold back) Kofi, Husky and McGillicutty double-team Kaval
    --Riley then attacks Percy from behind
    --On the outside, Henry slowly walks up to Lucky, only for Lucky to start punching him
    --On the outside, Morrison holds Lucky back, and Ryder (???) joins in on the fray, assaulting Lucky
    --Kaval attempts to fight off McGillicutty
    --On the outside, Titus slowly strolls forwards, and whips Ryder(???) into the steps
    --Riley then slams Percy (To which Cole says "Alex Riley just planted Percy Watson")
    --On the outside, Ryder(???) gets up and he, Kofi, MVP, Henry, and Morrison just stand by the ring steps, looking on
    --Lucky re-enters the ring
    --Riley throws Percy out of the ring
    --On the outside, Cody is now seen, looking on and shrugging
    --Finishers begin to be performed onto Kaval
    --Cole mentions that it is 7-on-1, despite only Husky, McGillicutty, Riley and Lucky being in the ring (Eli is still no where to be seen since he left the ring at the beginning of the assault)
    --Titus and Percy slowly creep back into the ring
    --More finishers are performed on Kaval
    --Riley leaves the ring for a few moments, in the direction of where the pros were
    --Riley re-enters the ring, and Percy gives out an "Oh Yea" right before the show ends

All of this occurs in a 4-minute time-frame...

Great stuff! I actually feel sorry because the whole scene was getting out of control. It's like they didn't know what to do. I hope nobody was punished as a result.