NXT Rookie, Aloisia fired

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Bubbles, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I sense Isis the Amazon is going to get repackaged and be sent to either RAW or SmackDown! in the following months. When the Divas were being introduced during NXT I just knew that all the attention would be on Isis rather than the other girls. Heck, that's probably the only reason I would tune in, just to see what she has to offer. Maybe WWE didn't want her to have that much attention from the get-go.

3. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

yeah that can't be real...

just trying to add intrigue to what will be a shitty season of NXT...

4. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

Who cares, I don't want to see a Chyna wanna be on television anyways. And I really care less about NXT season 3.

5. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

chyna was 6 foot 9?

=)

6. Unity

Unity Dragon Clan Staff Member

Stupid move, Aloisia was probably the only reason a lot of people would tune in to the show. I can't really think of any of the other women that stood out to me.

7. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

LOL! I should of said Nicole Bass but she was 6 foot 2 and 240 lbs.:D

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't know what they're going with this, but it seems pretty stupid, and I wouldn't be surprised if it since Vicky is involved in the whole thing.

I have to agree with Unity though, Aloisia is probably one of the only reasons why someone would tune in the third season. I have a feeling this season will do really bad in ratings. Thank god it's only five weeks.

9. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Okay, so here's the latest on Aloisia...

My bad, I guess it wasn't a "bulldshit storyline" after all.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It was a work at first but supposedly she kept talking about her getting "fired" and the WWE didn't like that. I don't really believe the nude story at all.

I don't believe it's a huge loss though, since I doubt the WWE would be able to utilize her correctly.