• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awesome NXT needs a secondary title

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not someone who wants there to be 10,000 titles in the WWE but NXT desperately needs another title for guys like Velveteen Dream and Roderick Strong and Ohno etc etc to fight after.

I don't care what you call but they need it. They just added EC3 and Ricochet to the roster, there are a ton of guys. It wouldn't hurt, right?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was just thinking, they do have the UK Title. If that show isn't happening you could just use that, I guess. It's just not always defended on NXT but maybe they just do that.

It could basically be the European Title but better.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
At this stage, the UK title is almost like their secondary title. Without giving any spoilers from the taping for this week's show in Philly last weekend, it's kind of the direction they're going.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
If that's the case, that's okay with me. I'd almost prefer they scrap the UK show all together and use the ones they signed on NXT. I'll await the next tapings to see how they book it.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I would love that, I think it's a great idea. I mean SmackDown is the same length show as NXT and has a midcard title, right? The UK title seems to stick with UK dudes, and isn't treated like a midcard championship usually is. With that in mind, I'd be in favor of something new. Maybe a TV title? even though it's streaming? Haha

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
NXT adding a new title to the mix. Finally.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I saw that...I like the name, it makes sense. The match that was announced sounds awesome too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 5
HabsMike25 Wrestling 15
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
HabsMike25 Wrestling 11
Millz Wrestling 15