• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

nuther newbie here

LuddlyNeddite

Registered Member
Hi everyone. I've been reading and would like to join your merry little forum - that is, IF I can understand the format! Guess I'll get used it, right?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forum, hope you stay awhile.

What do you like to do in your free time?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome, Luddly

Glad you decided to join us. Like I told you the format is fairly new, but really easy to get used to it after browsing a while. I really hope you decide to stick around since I'm sure you'll like it here if you do.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other moderators.

Cheers!

Bliss

Sally Twit
You don't just have to ask the mods questions! You can ask us too. :)

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Yeah, you can ask the rest of them questions. If you ask me, I'll only lead you up the garden path...

Anyway, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay, and that your stay is a long one!

Oh... giraffes.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum! :D The format is really easy to use... easier than 3.n! So, what are your fav topics? What kind of music do you like? We have an awesome music section! :nod: Is it snowing where you are? I love snow! Am I nosy? :nod:

Oh... penguinz! :yahoo:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hey there Luddly. I hope the penguins haven't scared you away. They tend to flock up on new people. Dexter will take em away though, they're his pets or something. Welcome here to the General Forums. I really hope you like it here. We're nice and shiny now.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Hey! Welcome to the forum! What brought you here? My name is Kay and feel free to PM me if you have any questions or you just wanna make friends!