Numbers that remind you of things?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are there any numbers that remind you of things?

For example, every time I look at the clock and see 9:11 or 7:47 I think of September 11th.

Then on a more cheesy note, every time I see 007 I think of James Bond. 23, Michael Jordan, 91 Dennis Rodman, and a few other sports numbers.

Stuff like that.

Could be numbers that remind you of a good year in your life as well.

Last edited:

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Then on a more cheesy note, every time I see 007 I think of James Bond.
Same here. I was at work the other day and looking over RFI lists and a beam on there was numbered 007, and I thought to myself...well that's a James Bond beam :lol: Yeah, i'm weird :shifteyes:

Whenever i'm playing a game and the score gets to 1997, I am always reminded of my brother because he was born that year.

I'm pretty sure I have more that I can't think of right now

Should a number reminding you of that same number really count?

0110 has a very familiar feel for me. But not a particular memory as it has a habit of coming up multiple times.

Numbers remind me of dates most of the time. Top o the list; 69 what more can I say, 070707 the date I lost some one very dear and 3 the cheesy three times the charm.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Every time I see the number 64 I think of Nintendo.

And then there are a lot of numbers that make me think of computers.
1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8092, 16084, oh and 768

I wonder why :sneaky:

I also think of James Bond whenever I see 007.

Every time I see the number 64 I think of Nintendo.

And then there are a lot of numbers that make me think of computers.
1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8092, 16084, oh and 768

I wonder why :sneaky:
hmm. I made an error in my post.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Certain numbers remind me of certain dates. 11 is a bad day for me lol. Different negative events in my life have happened on the 11th of a month. It's really wierd. It's like I can't make it two weeks into a month before having something happen lol.

Bliss

Sally Twit
No. I look at numbers every day when I'm at work and I've never seen one and thought about a particular day or anything.

If I saw my lottery numbers come up on the TV then that'd be a different story.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
21 - reminds me of the day I was born.
Some numbers that represent years remind me of years of birth of close family