Numbers that remind you of things?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Are there any numbers that remind you of things?

For example, every time I look at the clock and see 9:11 or 7:47 I think of September 11th.

Then on a more cheesy note, every time I see 007 I think of James Bond. 23, Michael Jordan, 91 Dennis Rodman, and a few other sports numbers.

Stuff like that.

Could be numbers that remind you of a good year in your life as well.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Same here. I was at work the other day and looking over RFI lists and a beam on there was numbered 007, and I thought to myself...well that's a James Bond beam :lol: Yeah, i'm weird :shifteyes:

Whenever i'm playing a game and the score gets to 1997, I am always reminded of my brother because he was born that year.

I'm pretty sure I have more that I can't think of right now

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Should a number reminding you of that same number really count?

0110 has a very familiar feel for me. But not a particular memory as it has a habit of coming up multiple times.

4. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Numbers remind me of dates most of the time. Top o the list; 69 what more can I say, 070707 the date I lost some one very dear and 3 the cheesy three times the charm.

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Every time I see the number 64 I think of Nintendo.

And then there are a lot of numbers that make me think of computers.
    1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8092, 16084, oh and 768

I wonder why :sneaky:

I also think of James Bond whenever I see 007.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

hmm. I made an error in my post.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  7. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Certain numbers remind me of certain dates. 11 is a bad day for me lol. Different negative events in my life have happened on the 11th of a month. It's really wierd. It's like I can't make it two weeks into a month before having something happen lol.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

No. I look at numbers every day when I'm at work and I've never seen one and thought about a particular day or anything.

If I saw my lottery numbers come up on the TV then that'd be a different story.

9. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

21 - reminds me of the day I was born.
    Some numbers that represent years remind me of years of birth of close family

10. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

27 reminds me of my bday. 27 november.
    i can't think of any other number now.