Movies Numb3rs

sbarber77

Registered Member
Does anyone watch Numb3rs? I LOVE that show.

I started watching it this year and felt like I needed to catch up on everything so my hsuband and I rented season one and watched it and now we are renting season two.

David Krumholtz is cool. I actually have no reason for thinking that. I just really like his character, Charlie.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
What shows is this show similar to? I was reading a bit about it and it looks like it deals a lot with black market organ markets? What's the premise to the show?

sbarber77

Registered Member
What shows is this show similar to? I was reading a bit about it and it looks like it deals a lot with black market organ markets? What's the premise to the show?
I don't really know what I could compare the show to....I guess maybe CSI but instead of delving into Crime investigation using forensics, the FBI, with the help of a mathematician, solve crimes using traditional tactics along with matamatical equations.

The Mathematician is the brother of one of the FBI agents.

He uses information obtained by the FBI and develops equations and solves anomolies in order to figure out probabilities of certain suspects being guilty or of locations of a next robbery......things like that.

So, though there may have been an episode about black market organs (I do not recall that one) it is not the basis of the show.

I have seen a few episodes of Numb3rs, and the ones I saw I really enjoyed.I like how it's not a duplicate of some other show. You are right, though. it has a touch of the CSI style coupled with lots of math... it's cool. I just don't usually get a chance to catch it.

Last edited: