Nuggets & Knicks brawl!

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Kidd, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Anybody see it!? Nate got knocked out...and some other players too. It was too fast but it was a huge fistfight. Don't miss ESPN!!

Damn, it was crazy.

Here's a link to the video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHI2HYE2J0A

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I just saw this on the news, I think the funniest thing was seeing Nate Robinson tackle another player all both of them rolling in the crowd. But funnyness aside alot of key players were thrown out for both sides this could hurt them in the future.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I was meant to watch this match and I couldn't because I was busy. But I saw the highlights on the news. I feel sorry for Nate, getting knocked out and it was funny. And there were bad punches being landed on the main players of the both teams.

4. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

isaih thomas started this and he is a douchebag i hope that faggot gets fired he is the worst coach/gm/person in the nba

5. Kidd

Kidd Guest

How did he start it? Unless he told Collins to take our Smith, I don't see how it's his fault.

6. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

he did tell him b/c with a few minutes left he told carmelo you better wathc out and stay outta the paint

7. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Do you have a clip of him saying that?

8. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Guest

like they said on the sports reporters this morning, that's the 2nd game in a row Marty Collins has given a hard foul at the end of a blowout.
    Did it vs the Pacers too.

and this whole "The Nuggets shouldn't have their starters in for a blowout is crap. It's the highest level of basketball you can play. If you can't compete don't blame the other team for it. In HS it's unacceptable to run it up on young kids when they are outclassed. In College it's in poor taste. In the NBA, man up take you beating like a man not a whiny insecure teenager. You're paid millions to perform and if you can't you get whupped.
    both sides are at fault and I hope they make an example of the main players at fault.
    Absolutely ridiculous

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I thought this was hilariousm especially how all ten players were ejected at once. :D

I'm sure Stern's going to make a few more million from the fines from this incident.

10. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

no but it has been reported and he admitted to it without admitting to it in his interview, he beat around the busha nd didnt answer directly