NSFW?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnitaKnapp, Sep 10, 2009.

1. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

When someone labels something not safe for work, do you take them at their word and not click on it?

I don't know what it is, I have some kind of morbid curiosity to still click on it at work. Is it that I don't believe them? Is it that I don't think their definition of NSFW is the same as mine?

I don't know. But somehow, I must click.

2. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

If someone says it's NSFW, I don't click unless I'm in my room. Simple as, I'm not going to risk showing every motherfucker and their dog around me that someone linked to a picture of tubgirl.

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I can restrain myself perfectly well. For the same reason as Storm pretty much

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Agree with the above two.

The label will definitely make me more curious though and if anything, encourages me.

5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I suppose I just have no will power and the curiosity overwhelms me.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I won't click on it, I work in a place that his very high in security and I don't want to take that chance. The only time I'll click on it is if I'm at home and there's no risk at all.

7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I have to click every link or spoiler I come across, whether it is labelled NSFW or not. The only exception is this is rick roll links because I know exactly what i'm going to get. So I just check there is no-on behind me looking at my screen and click away. Normally I don't see why it's labelled NSFW in the first place.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

If it's coming from me then you should know that it wouldn't be, Pam. :D

I never open anything at work when it has that label because people are constantly walking by me.

9. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

It's all the same to everyone here. No one really cares. click away mother fucker

10. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I can't get to a computer at work, so whenever I am on it is at home so it dosen't matter what I click lol.