NSFW?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
When someone labels something not safe for work, do you take them at their word and not click on it?

I don't know what it is, I have some kind of morbid curiosity to still click on it at work. Is it that I don't believe them? Is it that I don't think their definition of NSFW is the same as mine?

I don't know. But somehow, I must click.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
If someone says it's NSFW, I don't click unless I'm in my room. Simple as, I'm not going to risk showing every motherfucker and their dog around me that someone linked to a picture of tubgirl.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Agree with the above two.

The label will definitely make me more curious though and if anything, encourages me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I won't click on it, I work in a place that his very high in security and I don't want to take that chance. The only time I'll click on it is if I'm at home and there's no risk at all.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I have to click every link or spoiler I come across, whether it is labelled NSFW or not. The only exception is this is rick roll links because I know exactly what i'm going to get. So I just check there is no-on behind me looking at my screen and click away. Normally I don't see why it's labelled NSFW in the first place.

Bliss

Sally Twit
If it's coming from me then you should know that it wouldn't be, Pam. :D

I never open anything at work when it has that label because people are constantly walking by me.