• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo 64 Now What?

NeedHelpQuick

This is from Zelda OoT. The ghost has escaped from the well and somehow I'm supposed to go into it. But how do I go through the rock wall if I can't smash it open or blow it up?

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I believe you have to play a song on the Ocarina but I'm not positive what part you are at. Is there anything in the wall to push like buttons or parts of the wall sticking out?

Delinquent

Registered Member
To get to the Bottom of the Well dungeon, you have to first go to Kakariko Village as an adult. Talk to the man in the windmill. Take out your Ocarina and learn the Song of Storms. Now, go back to the past, and go to the windmill again. Play the Song of Storms inside the Windmill. The well just outside of the windmill will lose all of its water. Go down the well using the ladder and go inside the dungeon. I hope that helps, to be honest even though ive completed the game quite a few times i wasnt very sure on which part you were on about.