now this one is funny... i like it!!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by helpisontheway, May 17, 2005.

1. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

2. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

I asked him if it was Mary Kay, cuz it sounded kinda like that cult. LOLOL

3. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

LOL!!!! my mom used to sell that stuff. while the make up is great, i went to a couple of "meetings", and cult is right. :lol:

4. fairyquadmother

My sister sells MK. She's ready to quit her job and do it full time. She's constantly saying "ppl think we are crazy, but I don't care.. ti's fun and exciting". More power to her. she grossed $2k her first two months. Not bad for a newbie.

Don't tell her, but I bought about $200 in MK over the weekend at a garage sale for $32. LOL. Oooops. that consultant was going out of biz.

5. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

pretty funny auction, but I dont think ebay will let this one go for too long, its bound to get pulled for some reason or another

6. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Hope it doesn't get pulled....and hope it doesn't go too high. My hubby would love this! (he's really into Mob stuff.....oh wait....I forgot.....there is no such thing as "The Mob" ;)) Hey BTW the guy isn't really selling anything is he? A title?

LOL tough gangster.....checking feedback and they just bought some ladybug wallpaper :D

Last edited: May 18, 2005
  7. fairyquadmother

Ladybug wallpaer. OMG.. rofllllll.

Now I want to ask him how he likes his ladybug paper. hehee. It's the gay mob!! (ie: queer eye for the straight mobster)

8. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Man I'm dating myself! (age that is :D) That was mine and hubby's first date at 16. Went to see that movie.