• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Now that the Hart Dynasty has broken up...

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
...what are your thoughts?

Are you glad that it was Kidd to turn heel on DH Smith, or do you wish it was the other way around (or neither)?

What do you think will be next for the two, after any feud with each other is over? Will a brand switch happen? Who would go where, if you think there will be a move?

----

Personally I'm glad Kidd was the one to turn on Smith. He's been a heel before and has the personality for it, now that I've thought about it. DH Smith unfortunately is more shaky as far as mic skills but still has that babyface, son of a legend, already over with the fans type of things going.

I could see Kidd having an amazing feud with Daniel Bryan for the US Title...I'm not sure about DH Smith, but I'd really enjoy having him still around and an active part of things.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Like you, I am happy that Kidd is the heel. He has more of that personality, but they should give this feud some good matches, namely carrying the storyline that Natalya doesn't know who to side with.... hmmm... tons of options (probably none of which WWE will go with).

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
...what are your thoughts?

Are you glad that it was Kidd to turn heel on DH Smith, or do you wish it was the other way around (or neither)?

What do you think will be next for the two, after any feud with each other is over? Will a brand switch happen? Who would go where, if you think there will be a move?
I wish that DH Smith was the heel, it didn't make to much since to me and it was sloppily done. I really wish that didn't break this tag team up, the WWE are retards and should just get rid of the tag titles because they are just as useless than tits on man.

I can actually see Tyson Kidd getting over with the fans as a heel, and having great feuds with Ziggler, Bryan, and possibly MVP if the WWE plays its cards right. DH Smith on the other hand might as well get an apartment to Ohio because he going back to OVW. He is really going to get lost in the shuffle.

The WWE will probably have there epic ending feud match on Superstars. I am really angry that the WWE broke this team up.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm also mad that the WWE split this tag team up, they had great chemistry together and there's no point of making these two single stars, especially at this point of their careers.

I honestly thought that DH Smith was going to be the heel, not Tyson Kidd. Both have great talent in the ring, and I personally believe the WWE wants to push Kidd more then Smith. I do hope that Smith gets a good push after this feud, because I do believe he could be a great mid-carder just like his father was.