• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Now recruiting: GF Villains

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Since I have some fans on here who are convinced I'm an evil super villain I figured I may as well give in to peer pressure. That's what the cool kids do right? Can I has teh cools?

We need a name for the evil organization and I need some associates. So here are the positions opening!

Ultimate Evil Super Villain - Merc
Boobie Loving Super Villain - CaptainObvious
Executive Administrative Evil Super Villain - Iris
Champion Warrior Man of Evil Super Villain - Crouton

Archduke of Evil -
Archduke of Evil -

Duke of Evil -
Duke of Evil -
Duke of Evil -

The Bitch - Impact

The Brown-Noser -

Igor - Steg
PR Manager - Smel

Marketing -
Advertising & Sales -

So let's see those resumes! I'm looking for a few bad men and women!

Last edited:

Iris

rainbow 11!
I would like to join, if you could continue to hold the Executive spot open, I will send my resume shortly.

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
I'm a shoe-in for Igor; I'm a social introvert who spends too much time tinkering in the garage. I'm handy with tools, regularly light things on fire, and prefer to be behind the scenes.

Here's my headshot:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'm willing to be your PR manager. Provided the job isn't taken yet. My resume is on my FACE