Now I lay me...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AngelsPeak, Aug 12, 2008.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

....down to sleep.:tired:

Once all your bedtime rituals are over and you lay your head on your pillow in hopes of sleep, how long does it usually take you to fall into dreamland?

I can honestly say it usually takes me less than a minute to fall asleep. Keeping in mind that I don't usually lay down until I'm very-very tired.

Falling asleep has never been a problem for me. Now staying asleep....:shake:

2. barbiegirl14

barbiegirl14 Registered Member

Depends if I want to think 1st.... If I want to think, I turn my Ipod up all the way.

When I'm ready to sleep I put it on half, and fall asleep within a minute.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'd say 30 minutes to an hour unless I am extremely tired. Sometimes up to 2 hours or more.

4. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

It takes as long as my back permits. I need to stretch and rub my back before I sleep until it doesn't hurt. If I don't (for instance, when I am so ridiculously tired that the pain doesn't bother me) then its all stiff and crappy the next morning.

Any-who, about 15 minutes.

5. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

Unless I'm dead tired I'm actually looking at an hour maybe (sometimes much) more of tossing and turning.

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Wow. I think if it took me any longer than 10 minutes to fall asleep it'd drive me crazy. I'd probably end up reading or something until I was ready to drift off.

7. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

between 10 and 20 minutes

8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

It could take anywhere from 30 min to over an hour, I wish I could sleep like a normal person. Hell, half the time I just wish I could sleep.

I'm an insomniac from hell.

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Usually about 15-20 minutes. Sometimes if I'm not tired or if it's too hot it'll take well over an hour.

10. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Mostly it can take up to an hour, sometimes more.
    Can't remember the last time I fell instantly asleep. I miss those days.. though I can't even recall ever having those days.. meh..