Now I lay me...

....down to sleep.:tired:

Once all your bedtime rituals are over and you lay your head on your pillow in hopes of sleep, how long does it usually take you to fall into dreamland?

I can honestly say it usually takes me less than a minute to fall asleep. Keeping in mind that I don't usually lay down until I'm very-very tired.

Falling asleep has never been a problem for me. Now staying asleep....:shake:

Registered Member
Depends if I want to think 1st.... If I want to think, I turn my Ipod up all the way.

When I'm ready to sleep I put it on half, and fall asleep within a minute.
It takes as long as my back permits. I need to stretch and rub my back before I sleep until it doesn't hurt. If I don't (for instance, when I am so ridiculously tired that the pain doesn't bother me) then its all stiff and crappy the next morning.

Any-who, about 15 minutes.
Wow. I think if it took me any longer than 10 minutes to fall asleep it'd drive me crazy. I'd probably end up reading or something until I was ready to drift off.

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
It could take anywhere from 30 min to over an hour, I wish I could sleep like a normal person. Hell, half the time I just wish I could sleep.

I'm an insomniac from hell.

4 legs good 2 legs bad
Usually about 15-20 minutes. Sometimes if I'm not tired or if it's too hot it'll take well over an hour.

In need of Entertainment
Mostly it can take up to an hour, sometimes more.
Can't remember the last time I fell instantly asleep. I miss those days.. though I can't even recall ever having those days.. meh..