• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 November 22, Where will you be?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Where will you be on November 22? Personally, I'm going to try to pick up a few 360's by getting up early and standing in line. I might even go at midnight to some places. I have one reserved, but it's not guaranteed on the day of launch, so I am going to shoot for getting a few that day. I have some other people going to some stores to wait too just in case lines are already bad at the ones I go to.

I have it all planned out, plus, it's more exciting this way. What fun is it to walk in and say, hey I have a reservation? It's much more rewarding to have to fight for it. :D

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
How many 360s are you buying?

I'll probably be right here on the 22nd, unless I magically find $400 laying around somewhere.

Pianobone

Registered Member
You can sell all of the gaming consoles and games you've ever owned to Gamerz and get like $9 of store credit towards your new 360. :lol:

Every little bit helps.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Just remember, no system is worth a game. It's the same way around.

I'm going to be in college until about four, then I'll either be with a a lady friend or playing video games.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Believe it or not, I am not a humungo fan of Xbox, but will be there at walmart from 10pm-2am....Demoing and giving out coupons :p My tia asked me if I wanted to do the job and I was like yea! I get 10 bux an hour, so hell 40 dollars to walk around walmart and hand out coupons is no biggy :)

Yung_Impression

Registered Member
im gettin my Xbox 360 for christmas, but since my Aunt works at Wal-mart Supercenter imma get her to put it on Layaway that day, and get it out on Christmas Eve.

Yung_Impression

Registered Member
there been a change of plans...my anut gonna tell me when to come to wal-mart Supercenter, then i have to stand in line to get an Xbox 360, but who cares as long as i get one.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Andrew-
Are you getting a few to sell on ebay or for Christmas presents? I'm personally not a big gamer, but a friend of mine came through the office and said - let's go to Walmart tonight and BestBuy tomorrow and buy some. They are selling on ebay for $800-$1000 per unit. We've called BB and Walmart and they plan on selling out very quickly and not getting another shipment for a while (why do game companies do this? Microsoft KNEW 360 was going to be huge.)
Anyway, I may or may not join him, I haven't decided.

-----
Just to add: For people who are broke(like me), I just called Walmart and they will do the 360 on layaway for 10% down.