Notre Dame

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Dr. Fresh, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

What a fantastic comeback, eh? I'm soooooo glad and filled with joy. I was really getting pissed off, but the Fighting Irish did just that--continued fighting. 40-37 comeback win over MSU. Any thoughts, comments, anything? I know at least one other person is just as happy as I am...Hoosier.

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

The tradition continues!

[​IMG]

What an awesome comeback, one for the history books. I'll bet you could hear a pin drop in the Spartan locker room after the game. You have to give MSU credit though, they had our number and played their hearts out. Oh well, plant a flag in the middle of Rockne Stadium and that's what you get!

Hoosier.

3. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Notre Dame blew for almost the entire game. John L. Smith played a conservative second half, and the Spartans cranked to a halt.

Kaz

4. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

They have heart. They didn't give up and kept playing as hard as they could. MSU has killed ND in the past, especially last year--but they didn't want that to happen to them again this year. Their defense really showed us how good it can be and how "clutch."

5. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Next Saturday will be a hard day for me, as it is each year. I'm a Purdue graduate and live no more than two miles from the ND campus. I was raised as a Catholic, and in South Bend that means Irish fan by birth! Sorry fellow Boilers, next week I'm disenfranchised from our fraternity for the 3.5 hours of the game.

Hoosier.

6. eric

eric Guest

Good job ND, but that defense is definitely suspect now 84 points in the last two weeks, better tighten up before you get to USC. Purdue looked less than impressive against a pretty medicore Minnesota team.