Nothing is more beautiful than.....

.... sitting at the bottom of the middle lane of a lap pool staring down towards the middle of the pool.

whats yours? something that brings you an immense calm feeling or insight. something that calms you and is completely and easily the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. if you can include a sample pic....

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
....what I see when I look at the mirror. :lol:

Several things do that to me - bring calm or insight. They don't necessarily have to be beautiful. I cannot even say what's the most beautiful thing I've seen. So I'll go with a sample of what brings me calm/insight instead and I choose the pic I have on my signature. When I saw it while accidentally googling images, it was what I felt that I finally decided to put an image on my sig (it used to be disabled in my options).

I think scenes like this reach that certain level of perfection for me..

There is nothing more peacefully intoxicating than a perfect fall day. The smells, the colors, the feelings of nostalgia all combine to bring the perfect calm.

Thanks for sharing this Echoes.

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
For me its waking up the day after a snow fall and seeing the snowbefore it has been touched by man. I love being the first one to walk across a fresh snowfall.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
For me my favorite thing is Garden Of The Gods.

It's a remarkable place and is always a lot of fun to go exploring.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
I was going to post a picture of your crush Winter but then I decided to take the serious approach.

Some of the most relaxing pictures I have ever seen are the ones with newborn babies in it. Where the mother is holding on to the new life that she must support. Calming and beautiful in my opinion.