• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Not The Greatest Show On Earth

Dabs

Registered Member
So many Tv shows to watch these days...from the black and white oldies, to the ridiculous reality crap they have out now.
What do you think is THE worst show you have ever seen??

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Most of the reality shows. Mostly the ones on MTV and Bravo to be specific. The Real Housewives of ______ and shows like that are pure trash.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Ghost Whisperer has to be high on my list of worst TV shows, but I agree with Echoes, 90% of reality TV shows are pure shit.

Dabs

Registered Member
Another in agreement here, regarding the reality shows~
But I can't help it...I know tons of people who like the show I am about to mention, but I find it stupid......The Three Stooges~
I once dated a guy who watched that show constantly, and he'd laugh so damn hard, he'd fall off the sofa!
There isn't any show that I recall ever being funny enough to make me fall off the sofa...but, some folks like the Stooges...I just don't find them funny at all....more stupid than anything.

konboye

Registered Member
Most of the reality shows. Mostly the ones on MTV and Bravo to be specific. The Real Housewives of ______ and shows like that are pure trash.
Most reality TV shows and the trashy talents they produce that have zero talent eg Kim K. WTF does she really do? Can't sing, Can't act, can fuck though (sex tape), its amazing that these are the culture that is going to shape the future, God help us.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
^ What he said.

Anything on MTV is just pure crap. I Love Money, I Love New York, Jersey Shore - its all garbage. But the ones that I hate the most are Teen Mom and 16 & Pregnant. Those shows just promote underage failure.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Any and all reality TV shows, they're all inane crap. Anything on MTV. The Stooges were ok, they can be funny but not that funny. But I'd take the stooges over any crap on MTV any day.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I don't mind Jersey shore, but only because bitches are slapped and I get to laugh at them

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Reality shows in general all suck. Big Brother is the worst. Survivor is also really bad, following the Real World and Jersey Shore. MTV is the worst channel ever, followed by Bravo, VH1 and lifetime. Out of 100 channels in my house, there is not any good channels. I hate it.