• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Not sure where to put

Omega

Ω
Does anyone know how to make a skin for windows media player. Like is there a way to make one on Photoshop?

Edit: Or real one player

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Real player is by far the shittiest piece of media software I have EVER used. I refuse to install it on my comp anymore, even if it means I can't listen to the very rare media file still encoded for that garbage player.

My suggestion: get Winamp. It has lots of skins, uses fewer system resources than WMP or iTunes, works really well, and is generally really good.

I donno about making skins for WMP, but I know for a fact there's a way for Winamp if you download that (it's free http://www.winamp.com/ and here's how to make the skins http://www.winamp.com/skins/create.php).

Omega

Ω
Yay! thanks!

By the way how come your the only ones answering my questions?

Ether your a stalker.......

Or

I am asking really good questions and your the only one smart unuff you know the answer....

Or

Your a loser and have way to much time on your hands lol just joking.

I think.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Heheh, I try to respond to every thread I have something to say in... if you ask a question (you happen to be the only one asking questions) that I can answer, I'll do it. And besides, what else am I supposed to do during the weird AM hours when normal people sleep? lol

Or maybe I'm just super awesome.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I would answer your questions more but Senator always gets there before me lol.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I rarely use PC's, and thus WMP.

Quicktime Pro>WMP.

Kaz

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Quicktime Pro>WMP.
True, but Quicktime Pro is still a pretty crappy program in terms of a media player for anything besides embedded media.