Not sure where to post this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I was wondering ......

Can you you use pictures that you upload to photobucket in your auctions? and save on the price of listing so many pics through ebay? or is that not allowed....

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
Ya you can do that....ebay even tells you how to do that if you click on html help when you are editing your description....so it has to be okay

If you need further help doing that...I'm sure we can assist

Last edited:

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
Well could someone tell me how to load pics on an auction because i am a dork :)

I have a HUGE one coming up in the next few days that I hope will put andrews forehead to shame :)

B "THP" M

The_Human_Pin said:
Well could someone tell me how to load pics on an auction because i am a dork :)

I have a HUGE one coming up in the next few days that I hope will put andrews forehead to shame :)

B "THP" M
If your doing it all through eBay, you can just upload the pic's on their site. The pic attachment page is pretty self-explanatory...believe me, if I can do it...so can you!!:nod:

Nanner

Registered Member
I can see it now! Available only on Pay per View! The battle of the forehead shame match!

So ummmm when does the fun begin? Gotta get in my popcorn order so I can sit back and watch..........

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just realized this thread has gone way off topic. Please make new threads for new topics. Thanks. Will check it out tomorrow Pin. I am closing this thread though, since it has gone off topic. Feel free to start a new one when you need to. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.