• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Not sure how to react...

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Alright, here’s the deal.

YouTube - ‪Vagina Aint Handicapped‬‏

I’m not sure how to react to this video. I don’t know whether to laugh or feel sorry for her. But I’m gonna do something I’ve never done before – I give this kid credit for making this video. I admire the fact that despite being disabled she can laugh at herself and make the best outta of a really crappy situation, which is more than what I can say for the people I meet on a daily basis. And I don’t have the balls to sing a song about my tampon socket, so more power to ya. You go girl and you work that swagg.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I can't laugh either. I feel mercy for her. Maybe she made this video to produce laughter but I don't know if people can laugh at her.
------
but you can laugh at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzG0ib-K2m0&NR=1

He said he wanted to have sex with my vagina. Then he crosses the road and his penis goes to the other vagina.

Last edited: