• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

not new, back after long hiatus

carebear

Registered Member
Hi all.

Not sure how many of the same members are still here when I was around.
Anyways, I'm Carebear, married, with one child, a girl who's 14 months old.
I work very part time, one day a week for a mental health/addition counselor.

Hope to hear from you and hope to stay around for a while.

Carebear

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome back. :)

I think I remember you from a few years ago. I can't remember if I know you or not though but I did live in Nebraska a few years ago so maybe you are a friend of somebody else here?

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
hi carebear welcome back

I do remember you from awhile ago :)

hope you can stay around awhile

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
So how/where have you been? Ir's been a while, If I remember correctly.

carebear

Registered Member
Well, since I've been gone, I went to South Dakota twice to visit my brother, Michigan to visit my sister and her family, Alliance, Neb. to visit my aunt and cousin (cousin's bridal shower), Hastings, Neb. with my mother-in-law to visit my husband's aunt, and had a baby in March, 2006. I worked from home for awhile for the same company that I work for now, but told my boss that I can only work one day a week now. If my husband and I decide to have another child, I'm going to quit my job and be a full-time stay-at-home mom. Cause we're lucky enough to be able to afford me not working.

And some bad news while I was gone: My husband's counsin past away unexpectly last October (he was only 23). And he was also my best friend's brother. So I knew him since he was 10 years old. It's been pretty hard on the family.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry to hear things have been rough. Hopefully everything gets better soon.

That's good that you'll be able to stay home soon. Not many families nowadays can do that. How old is your kid now?

carebear

Registered Member
She's 14 months old. I can't imagine my life without her anymore.