• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Not missing I swear! LOL

Marys454BB

Premium Member
Just wanted everyone to know that although I haven't been posting much I am around & have been checking in everyday for your "newest" auctions & I put every one of them on my watch list.. Nice job everyone!
My kids have been driving me up the wall! I so can't wait for school to start back up! 3 more weeks & I'm FREE.. at least for most of the day! lol
:)

trees

Registered Member
lol, I feel that way sometimes too, but this summer I have not had much time with my kids, trying to make money and all, so I am really not ready for them to go back! Not to mention the school clothes and all, and having to get them up early every day! :(

Last edited:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
well, we were thinking of putting out a APB on ya to see if you could be found...

Glad to see ya around

nani1987

Registered Member
school here starts in califorina aug 15.......... it is sort of gonna be quiet at home with out my little guy who is 11 scream about the tv , wanna play this wanna do that........oh can i go??? hmmmmm nah gonna love it when they do... but I will be in Washington DC gp is sending me there for a few days so that is gonna be fun... a nice family long over over due trip.............wooohoo.
nani

Marys454BB

Premium Member
My kids have been driving me nuts lately.....lol
They go back to school on the 24th but till then I have to hear the "I'm bored" thing & they've been at each others throats non stop! so yeah, I can't wait!
Collin will be in 1st grade so this is my first year without kids for a whole 8 hrs!! I'm looking forward to it! lol
Of course it comes with a price.. I worry about them way too much so I drive them to school & when I go to pick them up I go extra early so I'm the first to get my kids out when the bell rings. So I wait for about an hour.. but, if I didn't I'd go nuts. lol

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Marys454BB said:
My kids have been driving me nuts lately.....lol
They go back to school on the 24th but till then I have to hear the "I'm bored" thing & they've been at each others throats non stop! so yeah, I can't wait!
Collin will be in 1st grade so this is my first year without kids for a whole 8 hrs!! I'm looking forward to it! lol
Of course it comes with a price.. I worry about them way too much so I drive them to school & when I go to pick them up I go extra early so I'm the first to get my kids out when the bell rings. So I wait for about an hour.. but, if I didn't I'd go nuts. lol

LOL you sound like me. My daughter starts kindie this year and the bus stops right in front of my house. all year last year all I heard was look Mommy that's baby's bus!! I'm ride a bus to school. The whole time I'm thinking, yea you just keep dreaming cuz there is NO way I'm sticking you on a bus, LOL I'm driving her to school every day and picking her up. the only time she will be on a bus is during a field trip, and then I will be with her anyway hahha poor kid will be sick of me : )

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Glad to hear you didnt get lost in your own house, Mary :D

My daughter starts school on Monday. FIRST GRADE this year! We didnt let her ride the bus last year until the very last week of school she absolutely begged to ride it with her little friend. School is only 2 miles from here but I was still leary of it. So this year she wants to ride the bus FULL-TIME :(
Im not sure she's ready for that LOL

nani1987

Registered Member
iggy i know how you feel my oldest son rode the bus for the first time in ny for kindergarden and first grade.. he loved it but i was scared for him because of older kids on the bus too..but he did well... but now he is 16 and in independant study with a gpa of 3.7 can't ask for a better out look than that.. I just hope he decides what he wants to do because he can graduate this yr in independant study since he has all the credits to graduate early will be a junior but can graduate this yr and go to college next yr.... now that is scarry for me..............but i am proud of him.
nani

Marys454BB

Premium Member
The reason I'm so paranoid about the bus thing is because when Cheryl was in 1st grade I was working full time so I depended on my babysitter (who was my brother at that time) to get her on & off the bus.. One day I get a call from him telling me that she didn't get off the bus! I freaked out!! Tried calling the school.. no answer
So I left work (I was head manager at Little Caesars for 10 years) in the middle of the start of a Friday night rush to go find her.. It was a half hour drive from where I was!
I got halfway to the school when I FINALY got a hold of them on my cell phone..
She was fine, got on the wrong bus. That was the last day she rode the bus! LOL!
I quit that job not too long after that. I had to be closer to home & able to take her to & from school myself.
She's going into 8th grade this year. I've let her ride the bus since she's been in Middle school but my other 2 are stuck with me for awhile.
I still pick up Cheryl from her bus stop though & we go together to pick up my other 2.
I lost her once last year too! She totally MISSED the bus! When she didn't get off I had flashbacks....lol
I found her.. & the very next day she got a cell phone! hahahah :)

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Chrysta rode the bus home quite a bit but not to school last year. There was one day I was napping with Zak and I didnt set the alarm.... I slept right through the bus dropping her off. THANK GOD my neighbors girls also ride the bus and she was down there to pick them all up and walk Chrysta down the road. I was so entirely embarassed.