• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Advice Not looking forward to going on holiday with my friend tomorrow

Hannahxo

Registered Member
so im off on holiday for a week tomorrow with my friend, we booked it ages ago and we were quiet close then but now were not really close and hardly see each other because we both have different lives.So im not looking forward to it and she can be a pain in the arse at times and im worried what if we both want to do different things hmm fml lol.:stare:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sounds like maybe this trip should have been called off when you started drifting apart.

Since the trip starts tomorrow I'm guessing its too late to call if off if there are reservations made that can't be cancelled. If this is the case you will just have to make the best of it.

Who knows, maybe this trip will help you reconnect.

Hannahxo

Registered Member
i hope the trips bareable! haha she always has to out do me on everything especially friends if i mention someone shell have to go further and mention all these other people and be better in some way

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wish you luck on the trip but it sounds like it might be the trip from hell.

There are people like that, no matter what you do they have to outdo you. That gets old fast.

If things start going badly is there any chance you two could talk about it civilly. Sometimes if you get your boundaries laid out things go better.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll have to admit I'm just nosy enough to want to know how this trip goes. I do hope you two can get along with each other and have a good time.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I wish I could go on a holiday with people I really wanna go with but no. Never happens. Its almost always everybody I didnt wanna see. /rant
As for me I just ignore everybody and have a cool time anyway and meet new people. It works. Good luck.

Hannahxo

Registered Member
My perspective was right she's pissing me off so much expects me pay for things for her I mentioned sunbeds and drinks and she said ok and I mentioned are u going halfs or chipping in said yes but never did! And she gets up real late so we can't have breakfast only 2nd day here and I'm going mad

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hoped things would go better than that for you. A vacation should be fun not stressful.

Next time you do something together just pay for yourself and force her to pay her part. It's not fair of her to expect you to always pay.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I totally do agree with Hilander. Just tell her to go eff with someone else while your on a holiday. She can probaly find someone else to pay for her stuff. Try to have some fun without her. Since she sleeps late then she should be easy to avoid.