• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Not lighting up!

trees

Registered Member
Hey for some reason the unread (new) thread buttons are not lighting up for me.....I am having to search and search for threads I have not read, and end up missing a lot of stuff! Any one else having this problem??????

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hmmm No seem to be working here

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
And I have the opposite problem, Trees... Mine decides that all posts are new posts and slams me with tons to sift through.

trees

Registered Member
Hmmm thats weird, mine does light up some that are new,does light up some that are not, and does not light up alot of the new ones....... Kinda freaky huh? :warp: :lol:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hmmm. Well I never look at the little lights anyways maybe Im missing a bunch of post. I always use the new post tab at the top

trees

Registered Member
Stupid me! I should do that too! I am going to try it! lol :lol:

doubles2004

Registered Member
trees said:
Stupid me! I should do that too! I am going to try it! lol :lol:
It should work for you Trees. This Is the way I have done It all along

trees

Registered Member
Does it show "all" the new posts? Or just the ones you are already posting in? HMMMM I am gonna see! Thanks much! :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
trees said:
Does it show "all" the new posts? Or just the ones you are already posting in? HMMMM I am gonna see! Thanks much! :)
Yea It shows me all the new posts that have been made since i last checked

trees

Registered Member
Well...." Slap me and call me silly!" I feel sooo stupid now! I have to go nite nite now, have to get up at 4:00 A.M. Yall have fun! ~Nite~Nite~