Not going to be around

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Iris, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I have decided to take a break, if I am on it is to play that new gold game, I love it.

Other than that, peace.

I am not mad at anything happening on the site, just burnt out. I need a break so that when I decide to post again I will be 3 times as active as I am now.

2. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

See ya round. Also listen to my song I made last night. It'll make you laugh hhaha

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

We all need a break from time to time. This week has been relatively disinteresting for me too.

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

6. Smelnick

because she's bored? She just said she won't be on this site lol. I'm sure she'll still wanna have sex with ya bliss.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

That's not a good enough reason for me, especially when it came out of the blue like that. I'd say the same to you or anyone I liked because I don't expect it.

8. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Have a nice break, re-charge those batteries then get that cute arse back on the forum and raise three times more havoc than usual!!

9. Smelnick

Lol, I'm never around hardly during the week. Just subtalk really, and you never say WHAT! lol =P

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

That's because I know you'll make up for it one day on the weekend! I know you're busy and not just left the forum. :lick:

Hime - you can't leave me! Not after you gave me a taste of your voice the other week. :(