NOT auction related but sooo funny... real life stuff

Mina

Registered Member
My son was out playing at his grandma's house and had stopped to pick up an acorn... all of a sudden a squirrel attacked him... it jumped on his arm leaving quite a bruise. He was sooo startled/scarred that he dropped the acorn (making the squirrel quite happy I'm sure) the squirrel jumped off of him and took off with the acorn that it wanted so badly... Poor kid is scarred to walk under the trees now... I felt so bad, I couldn't help buy laugh as he was telling me what had happened... here he was sobbing and I was roflmao :lol:

Just had to share

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mina said:
here he was sobbing and I was roflmao :lol:
LOL! That is pretty funny. That squirrel must have really wanted that acorn. I have never seen a squirrel attack a human lol! Good thing it didn't bite your son though. You never know if it had any diseases or anything.

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
that is hilarious...got a pretty good laugh over here...glad it didn't bite him

I did see a guy get attacked by a squirrel once...he was running by a tree, apparenlty they don't like ppl messing with their trees (or acorns for that matter:)), and it just jumped at him....i was glad the guy was ahead of me...cause i would have freaked out if that had happened to me

Marys454BB

Premium Member
That's so funny!
We used to get attacked by this one squirrel that lived in a tree in our yard all the time.. We couldn't even walk past the tree! After it bit a few neighborhood kids we called the Humane society & they came to take it away.
We found out the next day that she had babies in her hole in the tree. That's why she was so mean to us. The Humane Society came back the next day & got the babies too.

kromsales

Registered Member
LOL Too funny! Its awful when we laugh and they are so upset but sometimes it just cant be helped! LOL I always tell my husband we need to put cameras in every part of the house so we can start getting some of the goofy stuff on tape! LOL