not another noob!!...ok i am

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lagato13, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Lagato13

Lagato13 Guest

yo everyone, im not a noob...ok i am to this, but pretty good at runescape (broke) i am a fan of the medieval, no guns for me. music im a rock and metal head. games, dead rising, devil may cry, somethin fun and a bit bloody.

as for my name, dont question it:cool:

2. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Welcome to FC, where hopefully you'll surprise us with the quality of your posting and quickly leave the shameful status of n00b behind you. hehe, stay active and post a lot, and most of all... enjoy yourself.

3. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Welcome and I hope you enjoy FC and I bet your name is from Trigun

4. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

Welcome to the boards friend. Swords are cooler than guns anyday. So yeah medeivel is cool. You should check the thread called These colours dont run in the music section. the games section will likely have something you want as well. And yes we have a runescape section (which I'm guessing is what brought you here).

5. Lagato13

Lagato13 Guest

well...the last 2 hit the nail on the head (hurt) and i intend to leave that noob title behind me...VERY FAR BEHIND

p.s. no actual reason i did that last part in caps:cool:

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Welcome to the forums, do stuff and you'll probably be fine as long as it isn't bad.

7. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Hello and welcome to our home. Have fun and stay active.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and I am very glad to hear your positive attitude, but I hope you'll post outside of the introduction section. Enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.