not another noob!!...ok i am

L

Lagato13

yo everyone, im not a noob...ok i am to this, but pretty good at runescape (broke) i am a fan of the medieval, no guns for me. music im a rock and metal head. games, dead rising, devil may cry, somethin fun and a bit bloody.

as for my name, dont question it:cool:

Welcome to FC, where hopefully you'll surprise us with the quality of your posting and quickly leave the shameful status of n00b behind you. hehe, stay active and post a lot, and most of all... enjoy yourself.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Lagato13 said:
yo everyone, im not a noob...ok i am to this, but pretty good at runescape (broke) i am a fan of the medieval, no guns for me. music im a rock and metal head. games, dead rising, devil may cry, somethin fun and a bit bloody.

as for my name, dont question it:cool:
Welcome to the boards friend. Swords are cooler than guns anyday. So yeah medeivel is cool. You should check the thread called These colours dont run in the music section. the games section will likely have something you want as well. And yes we have a runescape section (which I'm guessing is what brought you here).

L

Lagato13

well...the last 2 hit the nail on the head (hurt) and i intend to leave that noob title behind me...VERY FAR BEHIND

p.s. no actual reason i did that last part in caps:cool:

Welcome to the forums, do stuff and you'll probably be fine as long as it isn't bad.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and I am very glad to hear your positive attitude, but I hope you'll post outside of the introduction section. Enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.