• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Not Another Mystery Check.?!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I really dont see how eBay lets these go... no one can "cash" someone elses paycheck...

I just dont understand it

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
actually they can cash it if its endorsed over to the winner

B "THP" M

SamusAran86

Registered Member
true, but with all the "security" things banks do now, dont you think it will be some time before it can actually be cashed. I dont know, I just see it ab being more problematic in the long run

Yesuh_huhdj

WELL, we are back for the third and last time. We are the first mystery check and to answer your question, it will be a copy of the check and a money order. That just makes things easy. Good luck to all you mystery auctions, you will need it because ebay pulls them for anything and everything. Have a great day.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey Yesuh huhdj, so you are the first mystery check? Nice. Looks like you started a good thing. :)

When you say copy, can the check be cashed??

Yesuh_huhdj

It will be a copy of the check and a real cashiers check in the amout of the check made out to the winner, so that they will have no problem cashing it.
I was shut down twice, once for using the words college fund and the second time for NOTHING and all i go was "sorry". NICE hu, i was number one on ebay for the most watched item and was over $3,000, this time it is going alot slower.