Not Another Mystery Check.?!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Nightsurfer, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

2. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I really dont see how eBay lets these go... no one can "cash" someone elses paycheck...

I just dont understand it

3. The_Human_Pin

The_Human_Pin Registered Member

actually they can cash it if its endorsed over to the winner

B "THP" M

4. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

true, but with all the "security" things banks do now, dont you think it will be some time before it can actually be cashed. I dont know, I just see it ab being more problematic in the long run

5. Yesuh_huhdj

Yesuh_huhdj New Member

WELL, we are back for the third and last time. We are the first mystery check and to answer your question, it will be a copy of the check and a money order. That just makes things easy. Good luck to all you mystery auctions, you will need it because ebay pulls them for anything and everything. Have a great day.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey Yesuh huhdj, so you are the first mystery check? Nice. Looks like you started a good thing. :)

When you say copy, can the check be cashed??

7. Yesuh_huhdj

Yesuh_huhdj New Member

It will be a copy of the check and a real cashiers check in the amout of the check made out to the winner, so that they will have no problem cashing it.
    I was shut down twice, once for using the words college fund and the second time for NOTHING and all i go was "sorry". NICE hu, i was number one on ebay for the most watched item and was over $3,000, this time it is going alot slower.

8. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Well, if it is a cashiers check, then that is pretty cool. That was a pretty good idea.

9. wwjd168

wwjd168 New Member

Already over $400!