NOT a SCANDAL!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mellxxo9, May 2, 2008.

1. mellxxo9

mellxxo9 New Member

Okay. I definitely need to vent, so maybe you guys can help me out.

Recently, I've come across some pictures of Miley Cyrus that seem to be causing little less than an uproar. The Vanity Fair picture, exposing her back, is one of these photos.

First, let me begin by saying NO- I am not a crazed fan of Miley Cyrus. I do feel, though, that she deserves a bit of respect. She's the only one who's made it this far without either having fully nude pictures released or, God forbid, gotten preggers.

I don't think the Vanity Fair pictures were completely appropiate for somebody with a young target audience but people are being jerks about it. Like the photographer said, it shows her natural beauty. Since it came out, tons of little Miley look-alikes have began to whore themselves and post their pictures on the internet. The media, quick to flame Miley in every way possible, is no doubt going to say something like, "NAKED MILEY!! NAKED MILEY CUDDLES WITH OLDER BOY!!" Anybody with half a brain can tell that it ISN'T Miley Cyrus!

People have gone crazy. This particular situation drove me nuts: a picture was taken of Miley Cyrus with a Victoria's Secret bag. TMZ.com immediately slapped on a rude comment like "she needs lip gloss, not butt floss." UM... WTF?? Did it ever occur to these frigging assholes that Victoria's Secret sells sweat pants, bags, flip flops, LIP GLOSS, fragrance, etc? These douche bags need to get their fucking facts straight. Victoria's Secret is full of 15 year olds. And even if she did have lingerie in her bag, A. How the hell would they know? and B. That's the business of Miley and her parents!! If they don't mind their daughter wearing lingerie, FINE! It's nobody else's business! These fucking paparazzi need to get a clue.

If I ever met one of those god damn "Hannah Montana" look-alikes who caused all this media attention, I'd beat them with a walrus. I'm definitely not a fan but, Jesus friggen Christ! Leave the poor girl alone! How do you guys feel about the situation? Any comments are welcome as long as they're not rude to other members. I respect your opinion; just because ours don't coincide doesn't mean you have to be an asswipe.

Thanks for letting me vent,
    mellxxo9

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Yeah.. So who is she?

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Probably the most famous 15 year old in America.

That picture sucked. A lot. Like not even worth labeling as jailbait.

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I don't follow 15 year old girls. I hope she gets her act together though, whoever she may be.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, she is 15 for fuck's sake! She shouldn't be out there exposing herself, why can't she just be like normal girls these days?

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Hey, nobody's perfect. I gotta work it...again and again 'til I get it right.....lalala

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Dude. It was just her back. Why does it matter so much?

8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

First of all

Lol.

Secondly.

You seem pretty passionate about this, and I think I completely agree with you. Media does take it too far when it comes to harassing young stars, and if everything you say is true, they need to lay off Miley(sp?). People could see a 6 year olds back at a pool...its not a big deal.

Some starlets do, however, bring it on themselves. Eg, lyndsay lohan.

Thirdly

Judging by my first impression of you, your a good poster. Keep it up!

9. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

i havent seen these pictures
    but i totally agree
    its not a big deal.
    she is one of the few girl role models left - pretty much her and amanda bynes. and i havent heard from her in a while.

10. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

I just saw the story on cnn...shame. Back off, asses.