• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nostalgia Thread

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Title says it all, post something nostalgic!

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Motion Controls.... Nintendo did it years ago.

actually this is one of the only technologies I dont fully understand or even Grasp how they pulled it off.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Motion Controls.... Nintendo did it years ago.

actually this is one of the only technologies I dont fully understand or even Grasp how they pulled it off.
Ah, quite simple. The screen very briefly goes black with a white box over where the targets are. The gun detects if it's pointed over at that white box or not, and...there ya go. The opposite is a white background with black boxes.

It's why you can actually cheat on duck hunt by pointing the gun close to a light bulb and shooting it. It'll think it's pointed at the white box.

Dabs

Registered Member
My Mother.....I miss her, tremendously :(
Life hasn't been the same since she passed away, she is my best friend, and my heart still aches to this day.
This photo was taken 2 years before I lost her to cancer.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mirage Video Games 0
sunrise Wrestling 3
Merc Bathroom Wall 25
sunrise General Discussion 6
K Bathroom Wall 20