Nosferatu Alucard

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Well....I made a Gan Ning sig >.> Tell me what you want changed and what not. The coloring is something I learned on my own can you believe it?! I didn't need a tut for coloring but the other thing I did so meh. Here it is:

[​IMG]
    Tell meh what ya think! Oh and anyone else who wants to commment, you can^^

2. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

My...sweet...dick. Words cannot express the awesomnessness of this sig.

Can I use it?

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Alucard....it has ur name on it, look in the bottom left corner. It's ur request sig duh lol!

OF COURSE you can use it, and enjoy. Glad to have been the maker of this sig too that you like so much^^

4. Nosferatu_Alucard

Haha, I didn't see that there.

And don't feel left out. I already got another request up. I don't want you guys getting bored. lol.

5. Kyo_Muramasa

Yep you have the title of "Number One Sig Requester of FC" for sure, no one can beat you when it comes to requesting sigs x_X

How many do you have to be exact?! Ur scaring meh Nos with ur addiction to art...

6. Nosferatu_Alucard

I like the ring of that, I might actually make it my user title. I don't know exactly how many I have, but it's a lot. Once I learn to count that high I'll let everyone know. I don't know why, I just really like them a lot. Hopefully I'll learn one day how to use photoshop or whatever you guys use. Kyo, is it that hard? You seemed to pick it up quicky. Maybe I shoud ask for some lessons or something.

Yes, I'm obessed with all art. I'm actually working on my next anime drawing. Hopefully it'll be all done by tomorrow and I'll have it posted up.

7. Kyo_Muramasa

I'm answering ur question, and then I'm going to bed, good night:yawn:

Is it that hard?*whistles* Depends really. I had listened to alot of things about photoshop from other people I hung around with on the net so that's one of the reasons why I had picked it up so quickly. For the basic making of sigs it isn't that hard, *points up* But for one like I just made you...it's harder than it looks. There are so many settings and things that you can do with PS that it will make your head spin. But I think you could do it Nos if you got it, besides, you got friends like me and Omega to help ya out(and Tan too)^^

8. Nosferatu_Alucard

Ok cool. I'll check it out. Should I actually buy it, or download it somewhere off the net?

9. Kyo_Muramasa

Buying it is like $700 0_0; I suggest you download the trail version and go to a crack site and get a crack from there to you can get the non-trial verison by putting in the serial and activation codes >.>