• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nosferatu Alucard

Omega

Ω
I made this for you because I love using Hellsing pictures because they look so good. Oh and I saw your request somewhere but now I cannot find it so yeah :)

Signature:

I would also like comments on it from everybody, please? Thanks

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Sweet deal. + rep

thanks

Could you possibly change the letters of the avi? They're a little hard to read. And with the sig, can you change the white background?

thanks

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Alucard it's suppose to be a freeform sig...like mine where the top part sticks out above and looks like it's standing by itself >>;

But oooohhh...Alucard is one of the coolest gothic anime character's out there and this sig just inhances that statement too*glomps it* But Omega...I don't think the avie should be freeform though, it looks kinda weird that way and doesn't seem right. Anyway nice job though with the pics and all, I love the set and how it was done with the blending of black and red. Now excuse me while I stare at it for alittle while longer*stares*

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Well Omega are u saying that N is indeed an A? Because taking a second glance at it, ironicly it does look like what Hoosier said >>;

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Malificus Anime 2
Hanzo_Hattori Bathroom Wall 3
Kyo_Muramasa Art & Creative 8
Merc Bathroom Wall 2