Nosferatu Alucard

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Omega, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

I made this for you because I love using Hellsing pictures because they look so good. Oh and I saw your request somewhere but now I cannot find it so yeah :)

[​IMG]

Signature:

[​IMG]

I would also like comments on it from everybody, please? Thanks

2. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Sweet deal. + rep

thanks

Could you possibly change the letters of the avi? They're a little hard to read. And with the sig, can you change the white background?

thanks

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Alucard it's suppose to be a freeform sig...like mine where the top part sticks out above and looks like it's standing by itself >>;

But oooohhh...Alucard is one of the coolest gothic anime character's out there and this sig just inhances that statement too*glomps it* But Omega...I don't think the avie should be freeform though, it looks kinda weird that way and doesn't seem right. Anyway nice job though with the pics and all, I love the set and how it was done with the blending of black and red. Now excuse me while I stare at it for alittle while longer*stares*

4. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

5. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

It looks like it says "Asferatu" instead of Nosferatu.

Hoosier.

6. Omega

Omega Ω

Well crap... Who asked you anyways Hoosier :D

7. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

[​IMG]

Hoosier.

8. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Well Omega are u saying that N is indeed an A? Because taking a second glance at it, ironicly it does look like what Hoosier said >>;

9. Omega

Omega Ω

Ironicly don't care is what I am saying :D